1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Punto Evo Dynamic (D) white is waiting for me!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kumarnanna, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats and indeed a very sensible decision... All the best
    Saji Babu likes this.
  2. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats! Wish you many happy miles ahead!
  3. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    great choice buddy. low mileage ? My Punto has clocked 68000 plus and I am getting a mileage of 21+ on long drives and inbetween 18 and 19 in mixed conditions. After all mileage alone doesn't make a car .
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  4. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations my friend!! You will definitely not regret your Choice :D
  5. kumarnanna

kumarnanna Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    IMG_20151129_165958.jpg Thanks fellas!!!
    Finally took delivery on 29-Nov. IMG_20151129_165958.jpg It looking very great! Have done 1005 kms. Initially got problem with seat position, now set it for me!
    My vehicle comes with alignment problem (not sure why those many 'OK' quality check stickers) which other ppls complain about the same in this forum. It was pulling left side and hard to drive. Got pain on right shoulder! Then informed same about service center 'Aadya Motors'. They have shifted to Thanisandra road from veeranapalaya. Guy came for test drive and confirmed the issue. They have set it up wheel alignment stage but server is not ready. He ask me to come after one week otherwise you do it outside if you want it. Suggested "Classic Alignment" near horamavu bridge (next to Chevy showroom) where they give sometime if their server got problem. Decided to check cos this weekend planning to go outside. I went to Classic alignment, told to do wheel alignment and balancing (250+300=Rs.550). I opted for only alignment since this is new vehicle. There was a alignment problem! (good amount of gap b/w FL tyre and gauge). after correcting it took for test drive but problem doesn't solve. then they swapped 2 tyres. Again test drive, wow! it comes to normal position. They find adjustment steering too. Great relief i am riding smooth now! But don't know how much kms will that works let see. But i strongly recommend 'Classic'. They are only manual adjustment in that area and known for many.
    BTW how to set fuel economy in the trip button? In reverse mode only one light will glow on right side? Other side is fog lamp. But it doesn't look fog lamp o_O

Okay; I am looking forward more drive with my lady:happy:
    Saji Babu and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @kumarnanna
    Congrats. Wish you many more happy miles!
  7. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congratz @kumarnanna. Do they allow to take test drive to check for alignment issues during PDI?
  8. kumarnanna

kumarnanna Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Aniket Dessai , During PDI i have checked any damage external and interior as well VIN number. May be they will allow to take test drive. Since its new car thought everything will be alright except any damage you can check. In my case the delivery date was postponed so i was in that hurry. But you could take test drive during PDI.