1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Punto Evo Dynamic (D) white is waiting for me!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kumarnanna, Nov 9, 2015.

1. kumarnanna

kumarnanna Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hello Fiatians,

I am Kumar from Bangalore. I am new addition to Fiat Punto family! This my second car;previous one is Alto. After long search finally end up with Italian beauty ;). I got bored of Suzuki-Swift; Unsettled with Hyundai-i20; Plain vanila of Toyota-Etios; Expensive Personal secretary-Polo!
    My white beauty will arrive on 18-Nov-15. Waiting with lots of excitement. Will keep update you guys.

Cheers
    Kumar
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations and welcome.
    Hmm.. You did not consider Jazz?
  3. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Welcome to TFI and Hearty congrats on Punto. All the very best. :)
  4. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You made the right choice brother. If I may, from which dealership in Bangalore?
  5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats !!
  6. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Welcome to tfi mate. You have definitely made a sensible choice here. But yes with regards to the selection you made there were other couple of cars too which offered great value for money. One being Honda jazz and new Ford Figo. Why didn't you choose them?
  7. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    The Old Figo was surely a great car but not the new version, although it have powerful engine. Honda compromised on many aspects. For the enthusiast, Fiat remains the only option. It covers entire things, including good build quality, safety, great driving dynamics and absolutely lovable steering feedback. Many folks complain Punto gives low mileage. But I beg to differ on that. If we drive it sensibly, it surely returns great mileage. Once Again, Congrats on your great decision.
    kumarnanna and kishorekrs like this.
  8. kumarnanna

kumarnanna Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I agree with Raaz about Ford-Figo. Its not the one like predecessor. Jazz again female image (my personal thought). This is heart & mind decision. And true spirit of motor personal inside me :).
    Happy Deepavali to All Fiatians!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2015 ---
    Ebony motor Bangalore.
    kishorekrs and Raaz like this.
  9. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    image.jpg Superb.. Welcome to our fiat world.... Great decision u will definitely love it and like it no doubt at all..... Happy and safe motoring always..... Here is an pic with great mileage of my punto (White lion)
    rohitsharma and Raaz like this.
  10. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    You will definitely enjoy every mile in it for sure!! Happy motoring mate!! :)
    Raaz likes this.