1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new punto evo 1.3 emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by vanam, Aug 7, 2015.

1. vanam

vanam Timido

hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi everyone,

Finally I bought my first car fiat punto evo 1.3 emotion.

6 months back I have decided to buy a 2nd hand punto, but later I decided to buy new car and one week back I have booked the pearl white car. Yesterday I took the car from the dealer.

I paid 7.85 lacs ( 50% cash and 50% loan).
    They have given free reverse parking sensor and mats.

I am in learning stage, will update the driving experience later.

Thanks
    Vanam
    Dinesh Kumar, gopan, Amit Rox and 6 others like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @vanam

Congratulations for your Evo, is it 1.3 Mjd ? or 1.2 ? and warm welcome to TfI.Please post few pics of your evo.

Happy miles with more smiles. :)

Cheers.
  3. Sudeep300

Sudeep300 Timido

Banjara Hills
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations Vanam. It must be a great feeling. Even I thought of buying a used punto. The aspiration started one year back, but still not become real. I always read discussions here. Anyways, Congrats again. Post some pics if you can.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @vanam : Congrats Bro on your new ride :) But its a sin to not post pics of our Italian beauties :D Can you please start a new ownership thread asap!!

Welcome to the Fiat family.
  5. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Vanam and welcome to TeamFiat!
    Enjoy the ride!

Which one is it 75 or 90bhp mjd? Post some pics when you get a chance.

Regards,
    Saji
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @vanam

Heartiest congratulations on the buy. No ownership thread is complete without the customary photos, please upload them at the earliest. I assume that the car is 75HP Evo. Any mods planned or done?

Also request Mods to change the car on your profile which still reads as 1.2. That's the reason @Ganges was confused.
    Ganges likes this.
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @vanam. Have fabulous times with the beauty and as everyone suggested, we would love to have some pics. Cheers!
  8. vanam

vanam Timido

hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi,
    Its is a 75bhp mjd emotion car.
    Will post the pics today.

And I am from Hyderabad, plz let me known whether 7.85 lacs is a good deal or not?
  9. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @vanam, congrats on choosing the best driver car. You will enjoy every bit of it.
    I feel 7.85L is bit costlier. My cousin bought Evo last December for Rs.7.40. May be it could be because of year-end stock clearance he might have got that offer.
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    When I was buying my 90 hp 4 months back, I was quoted 7.8 lacs for MJD emotion. So your price is around that. Also it depends on the manufacturing month of the car. If its newly made, like last month, then it's a good deal.