1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new Punto 1.4 Emotion pack arrived home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by amarteotia, Dec 29, 2010.

1. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    Hi I am feeling so proud to write for the first time about my new punto 1.4 Emotion pack.

I drove it to my office for the first time today ..cant stop sharing it with all wonderfull people out there.

I have recived Bossa Nova White Punto 1.4 em Pack from pandit auto pune on cristmas eve and I was happpy to give away cristmas gift to my wife on cristmas eve.

I have been insisting to the dealer that I want to get the car in morning but as Registration was not done so he asked me to come arround 4.30 in evening after lot of argument I convinced him to take my vehicle at 2.30 so that I can do proper PDI. So I reached there at arround 2.30 the person who was dealing was not there maybe he went out for a test drive but I have known to many people there during my visits so some other sales person took me to my car. OMG..
    what a moment......I was overwhelmed after having a look at all mine all new machine. I did not spend a single sec and got myself in. My brother in law was with me (who happens to be a gadget buff )straight away started testing Blue and me and belive you me ... what a feature man. I was so happy....we then tested everything one by one. I did not take it out for a ride as i thought God will be kind enough for me and i wil get everything functinong fine.

Then I received all the documents from them except RTO tax recipt...as they told me RC will take some time to come maybe weeks..so What I was waiting for was Registration Number of my new car. But I had no patince of waiting any more to take it on road and asked delaer to give me the number of my car once he recives it. And Asked My brother in law to drive it to home. I thanked everyone give away some sweets to all fiat people.
    met with the service advisor ,got his card and after some pooja Left the showroom..

I gave some token gift to the dealer and also some bakshish to guards who fall in the exit.

we fill petrol in the next petrol pump and drove towards home.
    The Fuel indicator did not move up after filling enough petrol so had a bad thot that it could be faulty..then I said to my bro in law "Are yar kafi din se band pada hai ghar tak chalu ho jayega It started fiunctoining fine till we reach home luckily:)".

I reached home had some pooja at my home and took my wife for a test drive. I also called my family using blue and me feature and told them (actually boasted that i am talking from my new car without using my phone everyone in the car talked simultaneously and we felt so happy...)

I took it for some small drives latter and today first time I drove it to my office I come from aundh to magarpatta. was a bit of Traffic in the way but I reached office safely by gods Grace . people in my office were so excited to see my new beauty and everyone admired it. And i was amazed after seing my dream into realty.

I still need to put some accesories as my car is still nacked...nothing is installed as of now ..i want her to give a new feel for at least one more week.

157094_481109548724_788228724_5952916_7725572_n.jpg

162809_481109643724_788228724_5952919_5499090_n.jpg

74610_481109993724_788228724_5952935_7918826_n.jpg
    2 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, congrats. These pictures will go in your memories for ever.

Once you start driving, you will be amazed to see how many hidden features it has.
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats Amarteotia on getting your New car.Enjoy and drive safely
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Congratulations, lots of excitement seen, glad you are having a gala of time.
    Enjoy your new love :)

On the side note, i see a wide panel gap on right side of the bonnet. See the second image.
  5. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    Congrats!!!

Enjoy & feel the Fiat!!!

Note: Observation of Viny is perfect; check it and get adjusted hinges immediately.
  6. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    Thanks for the suggestion guys... I actually was not able to observe that, will surely get it rectified. Thanks once again to both of you...
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    congrats for you new ride amarteotia,
    it was great feelings reading your experience.
    drive happy and safe.
    cheers
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Amarteotia, Drive safe and am sure the more you drive you will be in love with her.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats,happy motoring
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations. white looks beautiful