1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New MJD vs my OLD FIRE 1.4

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by anantashu, Jun 8, 2011.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Some super writing there sir! Loved the comparison between a petrol and diesel engine. For me, so far i have never got to know a petrol engine other than the 10 hours i spent in the driving school vehicle!

And about the stereo, i did complain about it but have to say that rock renders well through the existing set up. In fact, I sometimes blare "back in black" and it sounds awesome. :D
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    very interesting write up. how much did you get for the 1.4 petrol? punto was my choice over linea but since it had to be a family car bought linea. otherwise i simply love the way punto looks and rides.
  3. anantashu

anantashu Timido

Bangalore
    Its a company leased vehicle.
  4. anantashu

anantashu Timido

Bangalore
    @Manu:- yes its Kormangala Ganesha temple.
    @Kiran:- I bought 1.4 petrol for 4.65 (insurance and RT was given by Company.) I sold it for 4. The irony is FIATians are bad mouthing FIAT, I faced this while in process of selling my FIRE.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    OT

Thats weird. Can you elaborate.

Gurjinder.
  6. anantashu

anantashu Timido

Bangalore
    Well, most of the buyers were suggested by their known Fiatians that any of the vehicle is not worth Rs 350000/-. Building a resale is not easy, fiat is doing it, we appreciate where ever we can FIAT deserves lot more. Now, when people from the club, start this trend, then its going to be very difficult.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on moving from the FIRE to MJD.

The tucsan wine is a lovely color, but difficult to maintain in the dusty environment.

Do enjoy many more happy miles with the car.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay congratulations for new car :)