1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new Minimal Grey Linea 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by madgoks, Mar 2, 2011.

1. madgoks

madgoks Timido

Jamnagar
    So finally we got her home last night ...! After a wait of over 1.5 months...

It was late and there was little time for photographs, what with our youngster, who was slightly unwell, threatening us with aggravated ailments and an impending bout of displeasure - wailing etc all inclusive. But I still managed to squeeze in a decent PDI... and since we wanted to take delivery yesterday itself, we handed over a list of issues to the dealer that he has promised to resolve. Some of them are minor I guess but I want them done nevertheless.... :-
    • Ashtray Missing[/*:m:988pj999]
    • Ill Fitting Mats - possibly not Linea mats[/*:m:988pj999]
    • Glove box fitting not proper[/*:m:988pj999]
    • Scratch on ACC display[/*:m:988pj999]
    • Documents Missing - RSA Manual, Extended Warranty Card[/*:m:988pj999]
    • Dirty Door Armrests[/*:m:988pj999]

A couple of snaps... And a more detailed experience a little later...

[attachment=2:988pj999]IMG_7184.JPG[/attachment:988pj999]

[attachment=1:988pj999]IMG_7185.JPG[/attachment:988pj999]

[attachment=0:988pj999]IMG_7186.JPG[/attachment:988pj999]

IMG_7184.JPG

IMG_7185.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, madgoks, on becoming a proud owner of a precious Linea. The new Lineas come without ash-tray.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey madgoks, Welcome to TFI and congrtas for the Beautiful ride. Minimal gray defo looks good. Specially the second picture. Hope u njoy the ride and god bless the lil one in ur family.
  4. madgoks

madgoks Timido

Jamnagar
    @J Ravi: .. thanks @colour... changes made...

@ansal11: .. Thanks .. have been following your mods over the last few days and quite impressive I must say!
  5. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congratulation... Liked the colour. :up and about ash tray

you got the answer. It wasn't there in mine either.
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations. minimal grey is a nice color. we should be treated with more pics.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks for that :)

You planning to get ny accessories to dress her up ??
  8. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats on the lovely possession.
    Happy FIATing :)
  9. madgoks

madgoks Timido

Jamnagar
    @ansal11: yes actually am but being in Jamnagar, I think I'm going to have to wait till I get to Mumbai in April or so.. The top things on mind are of course seat covers and something for the door arm rests.. thinking of leather/art leather but one tends to sweat a lot on a leather seat... so am not able to make up my mind.. The next should be linea foot mats and a good boot mat.. the mats the dealer passed off are sorry but will have to hold fort till some time later.

@ManUTDian, Karan & Ichimaru:... thanks
  10. madgoks

madgoks Timido

Jamnagar
    Did the first long trip after buying the car... Jamnagar to Dwarka and back.. 282 Kms and have an average of 18.9 to show... Actually the onward trip was around 20.3 and then let the car loose on the return trip so the eventual drop..

But it was good fun.. I could sense the car opening out and enjoyed the torque (of course with an eye on the meter .. not letting it cross 2500..) did rev it to 3000+ 3 -4 times just to check!!

Another long trip on the cards .. 1600km or so next week some time!