1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Ramky, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Ramky

Hi Friends,

I got my new Linea delivered yesterday.After initial poojas at Sai Baba temple, we drove home.Then we found three issues.It was raining,the automatic wipers didnt work,low beam was not working,driver side wiper blade is not wiping properly.The dealer has promised to rectify the issues .FIAT should look into this PDI issues at dealers point.
    3 people like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Ramky.

Mods Note- Thread approved and moved to ownership review section from announcements. Please take a minute and post in relevant sections of the forum. Thanks.
  3. You bought the car from True sai Works?I think Naresh would be able to sort out things properly.Do post pics of the car.Which variant and colour?
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes, Ramky. Go through the owner's handbook, get acquainted with the features, explore and enjoy your Linea.:)
  5. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Congrtulations on your new purchase and most welcome to the forum.

Such short introduction will not do. We need a detail review of the car and do post pics of the car soon.
  6. Congrats Mr.Ramky. Check clearly and patiently when your car is delivered. Especially the music system. On the day of car delivery, I got a message on the music player showing[CANCHECK] and then I couldnt play the music sysytem for an other 30 minutes. I then called Mr.Sridhar and got cleared at 10PM.
    Be in contact with Mr.Mahendran-9003979786 since he was very friendly to me in clearing my doubts regularly with patience.
  7. Congrats Ramky on your beauty.
  8. Congratulations Ramky and wish you happy miles munching with Linea!

Now thats quite a lot of issues with brand new car! I seriously doubt if Fiat does PDI at their end and then dealer does PDI at its end?

Please do not hide your beauty from all of us so post pics :)
  9. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Ramky... NJoy driving....