1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my new Linea MJD sandwiched on 4th day... testing time for FG!

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by tushargn, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    where all have the sound deadening pads being used ?
  2. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Even I dont know phew?:shocked

I didn't pay much attention at the time I paid the bill as I was overjoyed with the clean looks post repairs. When the speakers were installed, all the doors had was a white plastic sheet stick to the door with some tar like glue. as front left door had to be opened for dent removal, does the above bill says now I've got additional sound deadening material in the doors? (.. where else can a they put sound deadening stuff? )

I'd check with the service station at next visit.
  3. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    HI Tushar,jus read your experience and wonderful job from TASS.I had somewhat similar experience but ofcourse in a lesser scale.A motorcycle guy hit from behind when I had to brake hard to avoid collision with car in front of me.Iam uploading the pic of the damage to rear bumper.It is broken little near the rear tire and slight misalignment as well.
    Also the boot door has slight dent.
    Can you please tell if they have to replace the bumper or can fix it(melt and correct it).I have not yet reported to FG for claim since I thought that I will ask the TASS guys coming saturday when I will be there for 1st service.Is it mandatory to call them and what is the time line.

Thanks to suggest IMG_20130720_113838.jpg IMG_20130720_113846.jpg