1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my new Linea MJD sandwiched on 4th day... testing time for FG!

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by tushargn, Nov 2, 2011.

1. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Yeh Cutie red, the paint job is really great! n its shining as its dust free!
  2. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Earlier grill was silver now its black why ?
  3. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    nah, the grill was and is black. for active version, its black!
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Fantastic job by TASS and most important it was super fast and ZERO hassles. A big thumbs up for FIAT and TATA.
  5. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Nice to see your car back to normal shape. The post repaired car is glowing. Wonderful job at TASS.
    Happy and Safe Driving.
  6. @ tushar..

Nice to see your car back in full glory...

Drive safe... and keep a distance from now on.......... just kidding.............. ;)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Tushar congratulations :dance
    You got your car. Now what next trip???
  8. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    Congrats to both you, FG and FIat ASS on pulling this off in such a pleasant manner... helps us newbies get more courage in taking our decision to contribute to FIat's profits :D

By the way, do i see a larger panel gap between the bonnet cover and grill at the corner of the headlamp r its just my imagination/something that was there?
  9. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    yeh, even I felt the gap is uneven than the rhs. also on the panel, the warning light is glowing since I took the delivery but not able to spare time to go to the service station again. would get it checked soon. there is no problem felt but still don't want to take chance.

Thanks Kedar. well, now busy with the happeninz in life, but the next one is again a Kolhapur ride .. for my engagement! :D

u bet romsi! now I am extra careful even in bumper to bumper traffic... its a lesson learnt.. the hard way!

yes nbvcrao, good job n quick one too!

happy with the experience Vasudev! TASS and FG made the impact vanish from memories smoother and earlier!
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    what warning light is it tushar?