1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my new Linea MJD sandwiched on 4th day... testing time for FG!

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by tushargn, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Thanks ravi. Yes new attachments are visible.
    Tushar, it seems affected damaged area is limited to front hood,gril & rear plastic bumper. Any further damage??i.e. Internal?
  2. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    not at all, we didnt even feel the shock as I was able to stop, as you can notice on bonnet, there is a dent in the shape of Qualis rear light, thats where it hit! no other thing, absolutely clean!

and yes, for the rest of the story, 1350km in 5 days.... in love with the ride! ;)
  3. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    GOOD ASS experience at Pandit Automotive, Sahakar Nagar, Pune :
    The post accident story is positive as all I had to do was report the accident to FG on call, get a claim number on phone and over sms in 10 mins, cashless claim registered, friendly adviser who assured car in 4 days, one more sms with surveyor allotment in 2 hours, next day sms with claim authorized and work started, next day sms with work finished and contact service station for delivery..... hassle free!

so any non-fiat owner cribbing for poor ASS?......... beat it!
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ^^ wow this is a great experience. especially from Pandit. do post some snaps after the denting painting and do share the bill copy.

enjoy safe driving :)
  5. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    130k+ riding for Karizma and Pulser for over 8 years, never had to claim insurance or no such incident, I was under impression that ASS experience wont be required, so why to be bothered? but in this unfortunate event, had to knock on the FG's door within a week after delivery.

But the experience is totally different than what I heard all over when I booked Fiat car. I want to spread the word of satisfaction that Yes, this is also happening! Things are a lot different than portrayed by some unique cases. any mature and unbiased would be car owner should consider that the odds are less for opting fiat over tin-boxes.

I have stuck vinyl with white background+black numbers for both number plates and as both bumpers are going to et replaced in a week, I would get a car cleaned and made scratch free that too without numberplate.

It would be like taking second delivery of the same car within 10 days.. again without number plate! :D
  6. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Claim is settled and the babe is out of the workshop...
    Its sad that it happened.... but wont happen again!

in short

22 October'11 : The car I took delivery was like this:

IMG-20111022-00061.jpg

30 October'11 : I was sandwiched between Octavia and Qualis on highway....

IMG-20111031-00078.jpg IMG-20111031-00085.jpg

4 November'11 : After a quick and friendly responce of Pandit auto, Sahakar Nagar, Pune the car is out again shining

IMG-20111104-00099.jpg

IMG-20111104-00100.jpg

IMG-20111104-00101.jpg

Now have got the new numberplates stuck on bumpers and have started new journey again with same enthusiasm!
    Thanks FG for hasslefree claim settlement and Fiat... for a wonderful experience!
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thats a great job done and a very fast turnaround too.

Congrats.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yeah. That's actually a very quick response from TASC as well as Insurance company.
  9. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    indeed, it also made me confortable with the ease with which things were handled!

Thanks Gurjinder, I was worried after haring from a few that paint job matters a lot... but really happy with the quality and match of the colors!
  10. Looks neat work . And infact shining more than the new one :) May bcoz of the picture quality .
    Congrats mate ...