1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

my new Linea Emotion....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by somu_200, Nov 26, 2011.

1. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    I am Somaiah, i bought Linea Emotion 1.3 MDJ on 12th November 2011. earlier to this new car , i used TATA Indica for 5 Years. my new car experience is very good. i TD various car
    1) SX4 VDI
    2) Etios
    3) Linea
    4) Verna is in the list , i didn't find the test drive vehicle.

after seeing all these vehicles , i thought Linea is value for money.

if we want to buy the car with all these futures in any other brand it will cost 20% more . only major draw back with FIAT is After sales service.

i am very happy with new car performance .

now i am getting 12KMPL in the city . i have done 500KM as of now.
    Thanks
    Somaiah
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Congrats on the purchase! Yes, I too feel the Linea is VFM.
    We've done 3800km on our Punto 90HP, we are getting 12-12.5 too in the city, this should improve after the 1st service is what I'm told.
    FIAT After sales can vary depending on your city - some people in some cities feel Fiat After sales has an upper hand.
    Pics please!
  3. My hearty congrats Somu .

I believe that being a indica user for last 5 yrs you should be already havng good relationship with few SE in Fiat / Tata A.S.S center . If that is the case you wont find even single reason to regret your decision to buy fiat.

Do post tons of pics .

Ajit
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats for your Linea. Linea is a true VFM car without loosing the edge in any other departments like handling, suspension,features,FE,price,style,safety, size, power,torque etc.
  5. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    in tata service centers , as per my feedback from the some of the my friends , spare availability is not up to the mark. except in case of general spars , if we want any thing we need to wait for 7 to 10 working days . we don't have this problem in case of TATA vehicles.

i tried to upload the photos here, after completing 95% of uploading it is returning uploading failed message. here i am giving picasa web link

this is the link for my car photos.

https://picasaweb.google.com/somu200/NewFIATLinea
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea, somy_200. Explore and enjoy your Linea. Go through the owner's handbook thoroughly to know about her features. Happy and safe driving.
    Please resize the photographs before uploading.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hearty Congratulations Somu.

Whats the month of manufacture of your car? From what I understand is that Flamenco Red has been stopped and not in production from September 2011. But, this is awesome colour.
  8. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    may 2011 is the month of manufacture
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congosz.......
  10. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    i am trying to create new thread for posting my Linea Emotion for sale .. but i am not able to create .. so i am posting in the my earlier thread ..

My linea is 2011 November Registration vehicle , Linea Emotion Diesel , it has done for 33K kilometers ..

i am expecting 6.5 Lakhs . vehicle is in hyderabad.. if any one is interested please contact me.