1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new Hip Hop Black Tjet Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by deepakhon, Dec 5, 2013.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Tjet in HHB is a killer combination dude :)

Congrats for Tjet and by the way Palio with Purple is a rare eye catching combination.

I must say you have a real demon inside :) (just kidding....)
    1 person likes this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    It's called exotic taste rishi :p
  3. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    No idea why it is called Hip Hop Black.
    Ecosport was not considered due to its long waiting period, and honestly, the new Fiesta did not even cross my mind. In the hind sight, I think I should have test driven it.

I am yet to figure out how to post pictures. I do have some pictures that I captured out of my phone during PDI. I readied my camera, and forgot it at the last moment during PDI :(. I will remember to carry it for the delivery today.

@rishi, the colours are mostly dictated by my better half. Purple Palio had its own charm I think. Also, I had a lot of friends telling me that they spotted me at various places. They would easily identify me, but how can I identify, for example a friend driving a red Swift, or even worse, a silver Swift?

- - - Merged Post - - -

No idea why it is called Hip Hop Black.
    Ecosport was not considered due to its long waiting period, and honestly, the new Fiesta did not even cross my mind. In the hind sight, I think I should have test driven it.

I am yet to figure out how to post pictures. I do have some pictures that I captured out of my phone during PDI. I readied my camera, and forgot it at the last moment during PDI :(. I will remember to carry it for the delivery today.

@rishi, the colours are mostly dictated by my better half. Purple Palio had its own charm I think. Also, I had a lot of friends telling me that they spotted me at various places. They would easily identify me, but how can I identify, for example a friend driving a red Swift, or even worse, a silver Swift?
    1 person likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Same with my yellow!! It is hard to escape from any relative and friends when I visit my native. Same is the case with my SBB coloured tjet :d
  5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    I guess, Test drive of the Ecosport would not have made any significant difference to your choice, but the new Fiesta .. May be ... Unless you have rated the Linea over Fiesta for the better looks
  6. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Deepakhon on T Jet. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Welcome to the Jet club Deepak. I am really happy to see the addition of TJets.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats !

What were the discounts and final OTR price you paid ?
  9. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Got it finally. Will upload pictures.
    1 person likes this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Deepak CONGRATS!!!
    face off buddy!! Cant wait to see her!