1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New Grade Punto 90 hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by yatheen, Jan 5, 2012.

1. yatheen

yatheen Timido

Hyderabad
    After so much of wait the Fiat dealer in Vizag called up and said "Good news Sir, Your Fiat Grande Punto 90 HP as arrived" I reached the showroom by 4 pm and saw a Brand new Punto parked in front of the showroom. My eyes quickly scanned for the discrete 90 hp badge. And realized this stunning beauty is my new car. After Pooja and papers work done, got the Folding key from the showroom guy. Being a Palio owner myself for 5 years, I was eager on how my experience would be during this transition. I quickly jumped into drivers seat and felt the steering was Solid and meaty. Fired the diesel Engine to life . The engine was making noise than I expected (as its diesel and my previous car was petrol). Moved slowly on to the highway to the nearest fuel station. My highway experience is great. Engine was smooth and all the engine noise faded as speed increased. Gear shift & clutch is soft and smooth. I found Palio has more space than the Punto. But, after driving for 3000 kms I liked the Punto as well. I wanted to test the power. Punto 90 hp is a real beast. Power Boost kicks in after 2500 to 3000 rpm. Its a real joy to cruise on the high way and get extra power from the extra horses while over taking. Handling of the car & corner is amazing. Much better than the Palio. Over all my experience with Punto 90 HP was really awesome. . Keep posting you fiat car experiences. Ok.Guys... Happy Fiating... :)

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. congrats on the 90 hp.When was it purchased?How much was the OTR price?
  3. puntoism

puntoism

Bangalore
    Congrats Yatheen on the new 90HP beauty! Wish you thousands of happy miles ahead!
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What a beauty. The Punto never fails to entice. The 90hp badge adds even more to the package.

Enjoy the Mighty 90.
  5. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation.. enjoy the beauty.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congratulations on your new ride......
  7. Congrats buddy on owning this beauty .Welcome abroad.. Enjoy your new ride ..

Ajit
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Yatheen.... :)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats for buying the hottest hatch. wish a wonderful driving experience
  10. kedarbendre