1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New FrieNd -BNW 2012 Fiat LINEA.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by asif, Apr 6, 2012.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Awesome and Lovely Pictures and wishing you many more happy miles ahead!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

Definitely this kind of incidents are happening in other places also. Otherwise there is no logic why linea sales are such a low.
    The Fiat cup looks nice.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congratulations,the plastic quality seems to have improved drastically and so is the fit and finish,paint quality.
    Dynamic,with chrome strips??,looks very premium,money well spent.9.5 l???,cars seem to have become very expensive,by atleast 15%,just about the amount of rupee devaluation!!!
  4. asif

2012 dynamic=2011 emotion,ya fit and finish has improved a lot,the paint quality is superb and now everything feels solid.Linea is loaded with features and offers comfort provided by the cars of higher segment.Linea is a VFM car in ma opinion.
    9.5L was prebudjet price,now its almost 10.40L..central and state govt increased the taxes,i got the car just 1 day b4 new taxes comin into action.:cool:All other cars in this segment cost 1L+ than Linea,and double the maintanence cost.Some days back i went to take ma cousins vento back after 2nd service(15000km),the service bill was 12,000Rs:shocked.I was shocked to see that no free service is offered by volkswagen for their cars,and now the top end vento cost nearly 12lakh on road,1.3 lakh more than the Linea emotion pack,only 1.6litre comes in favour of vento,but on highway linea clearly rulez over vento on every dept,except intial acceleration.:(

My only worry is that Indians are not accepting a great car in its way it deserves.One of ma family friend booked a linea emotion and 2 of ma friendz booked punto this week after travelling in ma beauty,they all were amazed by the solid build and comfort levels of fiat cars during their test drives.Expecting delivery within 15-20 days.:)

Fiat needs to market their cars well,and make people aware that Fiat is not a car that is too costly to own and maintain,its the bielief among majority.Fiat surely needs a good marketing team,I think the present team is only interested in getting their salaries correctly.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    FIAT Cup is looking nice , When i bought my car they said its in stock and they will give but i didn't get it.

The night effect pic inside the car is good especially in high ways you can feel it
    1 person likes this.
  6. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hey Asif..see the similarities between us
    BNW colour
    Dynamic model
    5000 km done so closely
    your Reg no KL 22 ,mine KA 22.
    Also both have Linea ;-) hehehe..!!
    Really this car is awesome man..Highway ride is too pleasure giving.
    even i got call from Fiat Italy regarding any issues with the car..FIAT has started caring for its customers."Better late than never ":p
    1 person likes this.
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

B E A uty.......

Congrats on ur buy....

Wish u happy fiat miles ahead....
    1 person likes this.