1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My New FrieNd -BNW 2012 Fiat LINEA.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by asif, Apr 6, 2012.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Congrats for the new BNW! Looks awesome :)
    One suggestion- Try to put any other mudflaps if available or remove them, they kill the joy!
  2. Loki

Loki

Sweet car man. And I agree with Jishnu above. the mud flaps look stupid and spoil the look of the car. Wish Fiat made better looking ones like the ones on the City / Vento.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Asif! Enjoy your new ride :)
  4. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    thank you all.I am enjoying every bit of the drive.Linea on highway is just wow.The refinement levels is amazing.Ma love for fiat is increasing day by day.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

yep,i will do it.already one of them torn off and gone somewhere in the road.
  5. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Rajahmundry
    Congrats for the new BNW linea. You have taken the right decision.:clap by taking linea at 9.5L instead of punto at 8L+. I am sure you will never repent for your decision.
  6. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    5000km with ma Italian LOve.

Completed 5000km on ma beauty.Drive getting better and better,and I am getting lot of attention and lot of questions too.The first question will be WHY FIAT?Many are not aware of the increased ground clearence on 2012 models and the most shocking question I came across was "Where will you get it serviced"?Spare parts rates are too high na?

Linea is built for highways.Taken her to 140km/hr,rock solid at that speed.Maruthi has done well in tuning its engines(mjd) well,but cant match with the refinement levels offered by Fiat.After driving ma linea for 5000km,i am not satisfied with the steering response of any other car,all feels to b like driving the crazy cars in an amusement park,esp of that of a swift.Hydraulic unit always the best.

Ma friends prefer to travel in ma linea than the fiesta and optra magnum in our gang,due to the comfort level offered by my Italian beauty.Ma frnd,who owns a linea bought a magnum recently,and he is of the opinion that magnum is good only in performance dept,it doesn't have the comfort or ride quality of Linea.FE of ma car is 16-17(avg),highways 19-20 and 14 on city with 100% ACC.

Got almost 5 feedback calls after taking delivery of the car.First one from the dealer,then by tata motors,JD Power survey,followed by Fiat India and Fiat Italy.All calls had a duration of minimum 30 mints.Call from Fiat India was more focussed on the dealer and the service and call from Fiat Italy was focussed towards the car and its performance.
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It looks that Fiat italy is now started concentrating on India.

kerala roads are flooding with Linea and Punto. Now it looks as if it is moving towards the old glory(padmini).
  8. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    To gain back the old glory fiat need to have seperate dealership as soon possible.Its an incident happened in one of the dealership in tvm,one guy(sales executive) was doin good numbers for fiat,he was so dedicated and commited to his work,and always keeps the word given to the customer,he is wiiling to help his customers even after delivery.Last month he has been shifted to tata cars dept,to promote their cars,by the sales manager of tata to achieve his target.The SE was shocked to hear the change,as he is a Fiat fan and he was helpless as its a management decison and now works for tata.Also last month a guy came to book punto,but the tata sales division attend him first as he entered showroom,and made him book manza.
  9. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Great to see another very satisfied customer of Linea.

Would certainly like to here more about your experience with the car.
    1 person likes this.
  10. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Today i got a surprise gift from FIAT-a coffee mug.So happy with ma decision,both with the car and customer service fiat is on the right direction.
    I am seeing lot of puntos & lineas on road now.[/ATTACH] DSC_0104.jpg DSC_0107.jpg DSC_0055.jpg DSC_0063.jpg DSC_0064.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.