1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new Fiat linea (Minimal Gray) got scratch on the door

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by harshaldhote, Jun 22, 2012.

1. harshaldhote

harshaldhote Guest

My new Fiat linea (Minimal Gray) got scratch on the door exactly on the beautiful curve, I am thinking of doing repair work at KHT service center Bangalore.. can you all please suggest me whether i am making right move or should consider some other service center..

I am getting intense heart ache after seeing at the dent and want to be fixed as if nothing happened..
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. harshaldhote

harshaldhote Guest

yes I have seen this post this is too good, but I have got some bad reviews also abt them .. like they are highly unprofessional .. will do their work properly but spoil other things of the car and all .. I don't know whether this are true or not but frankly don't want to take any risk ..
  4. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    What J. Ravi recommends, must be good.
    But in experience, body patchwork, shaping bends, cuts and painting Concord is best. In my first month, before grasping the extra length of my Linea, my rear left was damaged by a close overtaking. (It can happen to any new Linea driver, initially.)

It was a big cut on the edge of body where the door joins with body. Unless done perfectly, shape cannot be maintained. After evaluation, I found Concord had a separate body repair facility in Cochin, with lot of latest machines and paint-shop.

They did a fantastic job, even I couldn't even find out where the cut happened, painting too is of high quality.
    With this experience I will recommend Concord.
    Howsoever, since you are in Bglr, check facilities of both, before deciding. Body, if not done with latest machine facilities, can never be reversed, pls note.
  5. harshaldhote

harshaldhote Guest

Thanks for your valued suggestions .. today morning only I hand over my car to KHT guys .. as I cant take the pain to see that dent on my day everyday morning .. fingers crossed ..
    I have taken pics of the car with dent and will take after the denting painting work and upload ..so no we all will have one more experience to learn from..

Experience till now with KHT..

The guy Vishwanath Who will take care of denting painting department is good, but will quote bit high..
    Kuldeep - who ll take care of fiat service is too rude, and behave like owner of KHT motors .. better not to involve him in the business .. there is one more guy I forgot his name but no. is 09035002286 he is good.. he will listen to all ur concerns give suggestion for what to do and what not to..

.... will update you further once get the car back..
  6. harshaldhote

harshaldhote Guest

So guys here is the KHT experience...

The guy Vishwanath as I was expecting is good guy.. he diid nice denting painting work .. you can not make out the difference .. but I can :) as the new color is looking bit fresh according to him which ll be ok after some exposure to sun and dust here in bangalore ..
    the only thing is while doing the work he removed the rubber bidding on one side of door coz of whic it was making some noise.. which I told him there on which he replied like no SAAR it is fine only you are feeling like that .. after coming home I realized that the rubber bidding is not fixed properly I myself fixed it and now it is fine..

regarding service at KHT .. they did it well except the thing they put engine oil on car dash board so that it should glitter ..but it made dashboard bit sticky .. so i can not use it without ac now for at least few days.. and that oil will smell bad too..

apart from that every thing else is fine .. If you need any more details feel free to drop me the message .

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

So guys here is the KHT experience...

The guy Vishwanath as I was expecting is good guy.. he diid nice denting painting work .. you can not make out the difference .. but I can :) as the new color is looking bit fresh according to him which ll be ok after some exposure to sun and dust here in bangalore ..
    the only thing is while doing the work he removed the rubber bidding on one side of door coz of whic it was making some noise.. which I told him there on which he replied like no SAAR it is fine only you are feeling like that .. after coming home I realized that the rubber bidding is not fixed properly I myself fixed it and now it is fine..

regarding service at KHT .. they did it well except the thing they put engine oil on car dash board so that it should glitter ..but it made dashboard bit sticky .. so i can not use it without ac now for at least few days.. and that oil will smell bad too..

apart from that every thing else is fine .. If you need any more details feel free to drop me the message .