Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by redbull, Dec 10, 2010.
Here are a few pics of my new possession.
View attachment 2010-12-09 16.07.05.jpg
Congrats RedBull!! Looks gorgeous! Is it Fiat Original spoiler? ::T
Congratulations on the car! For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete driving / ownership report on your car. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking nice. Spoiler also fitted nicely.
Congrats Redbull. Your Punto is looking awesome. Do post some pics of the interiors. ::T
I think so. That is what I insisted on and that's what they charged me.
Can anybody tell me how to pair a bluetooth phone with Blue and Me. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S) shows "Blue and Me" device but when I try to pair, it says "Pairing rejected by Blue and Me". Do I have to press anything on the car to start pairing?
@Redbull: Turn on your phone's bluetooth. Make sure it is not in hidden mode and can accept incoming connections.
- Turn the key of your car to "MAR" position. No need to start the car.
- Now press the green phone button on steering controls and use "up and down" arrow keys of steering controls. Go to settings/User data/delete all so that all previous user data is deleted.
- Now go to Settings/Pairing. When you see pairing, press green key once and wait.
- MID will display the 4 digit pin code. e.g. 1 2 3 4
- Now start a search from your phone for pairing a bluetooth device.
- It will discover your car's blue&Me and display the name.
- Now click on that to start pairing.
- It will ask for pin code. Type the code as displayed by the MID (1234) in my example.
- Now wait. Do not press any button on steering or phone unless your phone or car asks for something.
- At one time if your phone supports automatic copying f phonebook with Blue&Me, your Blue&Me will ask "Copy phonebook now?", say "Yes" after she is finished with the sentence (She does not like to be answered mid way while is saying something and does not accept your answer).
- Now wait and wait for at least 5 minutes or so and give her time to copy the entire phonebook.
Your phone is an Android based device IMO so I am not sure about the compatibility. Post in the Blue&Me thread for more help from droid users.
Paddleshifter: Man, you are amazing at solving queries!!! Doctor for ALL! ::T
Thanks PaddleShifter, my phone is now paired and I can make calls with the car.
One more question, the car lady said, "If you need assistance, just say HELP". I said "Help", but she did not respond :cry: and went back to playing the radio.
BTW, what a voice !!
Ex showroom price - Rs.6,88,549/-
1st Year Insurance + - Rs.3,000/-
+ Ext. Warranty +
+ Road Side Assist
Road Tax - Rs.1,06,662/-
Handling Charges - Rs.4,750/-
Cash Discount - Rs.10,000/- (reinvoiced from Nov offer of Rs.5,000/-)
Exchange Bonus - Rs.15,000/- (reinvoiced from Nov offer of Rs.10,000/-)
Corp. Discount - Rs.6,000/-
Free Acc - MudFlaps (Fiat), Ganesh Idol, Perfume, Floor Mats (not taken), sun film (not taken)
Genuine Fiat - Floor Mats, Door Sil Protection, Spoiler (price as per fiat web site)
Sunfilm - 3M CS 20 (Rs.5,120/-)
Additional Accessories planned - Exhaust Chrome Tip, Fiat Black Leather+PU split seat cover with Red stitch.
Separate names with a comma.