1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new BNW T-Jet+ - A class apart!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by unicorn, Feb 21, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Re: Waiting for BNW T-Jet+

Congratulations for your new fighter JET. Awaiting for pics...
  2. unicorn

unicorn

Bangalore

Thanks again for all your wishes... It's about 20hrs to embrace the beauty....
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

UNICORN
    Your Jet is parked in your Shed :wow , We are waiting to hear from you the dealership review and the first drive from the showroom :dancing
    Drive safe :steering
  4. unicorn

unicorn

Bangalore

The beauty stood shinigly in its place holding every admiror's focus on itself. Formalities are completed (manuals, booklets, etc.) smoothly though it took a looooot of time (or I thought it took). Key was handed over just-in-time. I was expecting a bit more from the key handing over ceremony - after all I am the first T-Jet :redcar possessor in Mysore! Anyway, it's time to hit the roads....

When the beauty did hit the road, it gathered attention, admiration & vow from many more not to mention the family. My family was beaming with pride inside the car. It looked as though every one on the road was waiting for us to pass by them! Being the first ever drive from the showroom, I didn't strain my beauty beyond 60kmph. That also allowed me & my family to cherish the first ever ride! Pooja was scheduled for the evening so we had some time to cherish the new car - went around with family for over an hour before parking it infront of the house to announce the arrival of the :redcar Jet! Not surprisingly, almost all neighbours inquired about the features. And almost all said '...beeeeeautiful...'. Admired. (& it is) Guaranteed!

Touching 200 km in about 2.5 days gave the glimpse of the things to come. Drive, travel, features - everything was more than satisfying except one - the A/C. It was blowing hot air instead of cool air! When got it checked at the service center, suspected gas leak. So asked the service guys to take it today (Monday) to resolve the issue. Just got an SMS saying it is ready. Should test it this evening...
  5. Re: Waiting for BNW T-Jet+

Congrats Unicorn.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Congrats UNICORN, so happy with your JET :lol:
    Take care and drive safe dont jett round, Post the review buddy :car :clap :clap
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Congrats Unicorn. Welcome to T Jet club
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Congratulations and best wishes, unicorn, on becoming a proud owner of a powerful Linea T-Jet Plus.
  9. unicorn

unicorn

Bangalore

Here are initial snaps of BNW T-Jet+:

[attachment=6:1h5fnvjm]P1040563(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]

[attachment=5:1h5fnvjm]P1040564(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]

[attachment=4:1h5fnvjm]P1040565(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]

[attachment=3:1h5fnvjm]P1040566(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]

[attachment=2:1h5fnvjm]P1040569(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]

[attachment=1:1h5fnvjm]P1040571(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]

[attachment=0:1h5fnvjm]P1040576(800).jpg[/attachment:1h5fnvjm]