1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new BNW T-Jet+ - A class apart!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by unicorn, Feb 21, 2011.

1. unicorn

unicorn

Bangalore
    Hi,

Waiting to get the delivery of T-Jet+ :redcar on 24th of Feb. It will be the 1st T-Jet+ :redcar in Mysore :clapping !!!

Will post experience & photos after that...

Thanks a ton to TFI & you guys for providing everything - reviews, reports, prices, offers, accessories list, PDI checklist...

Cheers
    Unicorn
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: Waiting for BNW T-Jet+

Congrats !!!
    Enjoy your ride :) and Welcome to TFI family.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Welcome unicorn.
    T-Jet is really working atleast on TFI.

Mark your presence here - TFI T-Jet List
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hi Unicorn. Congrats. Added your name in the T-JET count. Good luck with the delivery process. ::T
  5. Re: Waiting for BNW T-Jet+

Hi Unicorn, Welcome to TFI and hearty congrats on your Jet.
  6. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Congrats Unicorn. Welcome to Tjet Team
  7. VHR

VHR

Tirupati

Hi Friends
    I purchased a t jet plus from concorde Hyd., drove it it Tirupati where I live and things are going smooth so far although I had a rather rough buying experience (I have posted the details in the appropriate thread). During my drive from Hyd to Tirupati I obtained 15.7kmpl driving between 60-70kmph. The speed limit alaram was factory/dealer set to 70kmph and I assumed that may be the limit during running in. This is my first fiat and shall post ownership expereince once I complete the running in which I believe is 2000kms. I have earlier owned a Maruti Omni, Indica V2 and Indigo SX during the last 20 yrs and enjoyed each one of them throrughly and have clocked almost 150k kms on India roads. VHR
  8. unicorn

unicorn

Bangalore

Thanks for the wishes guys.

I cannot wait to hold the steering & push the accelerator...........

My experience so far with the dealer has been good (even though there is only one dealer with 2 showrooms in Mysore!). The sales person helped me to match the Bangalore on-road price with freebies like mats, sunfilm (Garware), an idol, etc. This person fully co-operated in PDI as well - in fact, took the checklist from me & went over it himself with me. BTW, this beauty :redcar is manufactured in Feb only (confirmed by its VIN)!

Going for 7" screen + camera + reverse parking sensors. It is costing me around 9.5k. This screen has USB & SD Card slots so that MP4 movies can be played directly on it.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

UNICORN great to hear a from you and can imagine how exited you are to hold the Steering of the jet,
    Do post the pictures of your JET.
    Congrats oncegain :clap
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Unicorn, Welcome to TFI and Congrats for Getting the Jet.

If you have any questiones, please do feel free to ask.

Its one helluva beauty, you're gonna njoy the ride !!!!!!