1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My new blazing Punto EVO!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by kishorekrs, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @kishorekrs Congratulations. I have the same model and it is a beautiful machine specially on highways.
    kishorekrs and Deepak like this.
  2. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Will definitely be glad to share my experiences @prabhjot!! Will come up with appropriate writeup soon :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2015 ---
    Indeed its beautiful in highways @Raj_pol. Haven't tested in long highways but drove extensively in NICE road (I guess you know about it) to witness the machine. Its truly fab..:happy:
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    kishorekrs, Try using tuf-kote rat repellent. It works. https://www.facebook.com/RatRepellent
    You can buy from their website or amazon/ebay etc.
  4. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Today I had been to SC in order to rectify the USB issue. The SA over there in Vecto Motors guessed the issue right before me having to strike any conversation. He said its the issue with the current set of EVO's. Though they have rectified the issue currently the replacement of the part is yet to happen as the original part needs to reach them from Pune. They said they have raised the ticket & once it arrives they will call me to carry over the replacement work. Looks like the service offered was very much satisfactory. There were some small niggles which they have resolved it too. Though the issues were minor should look how far they would reach the expectation when it comes for the service. At this stage definitely I would rate Vecto Motors SC positively!! :)

Meanwhile the SA noticed the rat intervention in my car. He suggested a method to drive away the scumbags. I hope the method would help me out to some extent. He said to tie the rat cakes covered with cotton cloth. This would definitely drive the rats away. Infact they have succeeded in doing this for one of the Punto itseems. I guess I'll be trying this method too to keep them away from entering the car. Maybe this should work for me..:shifty:
    Turbothinghy, prabhjot and Deepak like this.
  5. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Good to hear positive about Vecto. :) try the method to drive away the rats. Let us know the result.
    kishorekrs likes this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice writeup,
    Definitely you will love the ride as your car grow old.
    Happy Miles :)
    kishorekrs likes this.
  7. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks @Ganges ..surprisingly the SA in SC told me the same yesterday when I had been there. He claimed there are cars especially puntos which have clocked 1.5l kms & still going strong with every mile being completely trouble free. Felt extremely happy & glad to hear such positive feedback!!
    Ganges likes this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Ganges and kishorekrs like this.
  9. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hats off to you buddy @Ganges
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015 ---
    Hats off to you buddy @Ganges
    Ganges likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kishorekrs
    Punto is beast on Highway driving and I'm pure Highway driver :D .I hate driving in cities . That was the reason for my punto performance.If you know your car properly and read TFI threads carefully about technical terms then you can diagnose problem on your own.This was my first car, also started learning on brand new punto.
    @pabhishek
    Very soon inching towards 1,50,000 Kms.