1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY "NERO ANGELO" LINEA 1.3 MJD (bLACK Ma bLACKu BlackU) ARRIVES HOME!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Prabhakaran, Dec 7, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Prabhakaran,

Congratulations on you Nero Angelo. Black is the new "in" colour these days. Do take care of the beauty and please add more pics on the forum.

I am sure Linea does come with the anti rust under body coating, do confirm with the dealer before you opt for the "not so cheap" 3M coating.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  2. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    Thanks for your wishes...

The very next day of delivery I took the car to Erode and maintained the speed limit of 100kmph..

Pros and cons with my 1000kms driving experience:

Pros:
    The car is solidly built. No wobling problems like my Scorpio used to have at high speeds. It was a smooth drive.

Cons:
    I found the clutch usage to be little different. I guess I have to get use to it. Frankly speaking the clutch usage in my zen is much easier.

There was a orange bulb symbol near the speedometer when I got the vehicle.. I asked the showroom ppl, they said that's nothing. Every time I start the car the message "check lhs light" comes and goes off. I didn't really got bothered about it. After returning to chennai I got a call from the Fiat customer relationship asking me about the experience about the car. I told them the orange bulb story, she immediately said "sir, the lhs indicator bulb is fused". I was shocked hearing this, cuz I travelled 1000 kms without noticing it. Everything worked fine during PDI, I assume something happened during the car registration process.
    With the help of rdc motors the bulb was changed in no time. Now comes the another shocking news. My driver found a panel of half an inch near the clutch.. I was stunned to see that.. I asked the service engineer to rectify it. But he cooly said "sir, we have to remove everything so we'll rectify it during the first service. I got really annoyed.. Now after speaking to the CC executive the service is booked for tomorrow.. I don't know how FIAT delivers cars with many glitches.

Please find the pics during the trip
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Prabhakar, Congratulations on your Nero Angelo.

I took Linea Emotion (MJD) recently and have done more than 5000 kms in less than 2 months. I haven't feel any hardness in the clutch from first day. When you give the car for first service, you inform them to check it.

I am unable to see the pictures.