1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My neighbour booked Punto Sport - inspired from my decision to book T Jet

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bsrej, Sep 3, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    After I have booked my T Jet, there were some discussion going on in my apartment (I live in one of the biggest gated communities in Chennai) complex between my friends and my wife's friends...
    The main point of discussion was "Why another FIAT ? Is this guy mad to go with another FIAT ? ":confused ... few of my friends asked me this question and some of the others were asking me " are you a FIAT fan ?" ..:uh

Some others advised me " you should have gone for Vento for this price"...:mrgreen:

I never bothered to explain anything to these comments, I just smiled replied to them " Once FIAT, always a FIAT" :p.

I don't know whether they understood anything from that...... But the discussion was going on... and almost everyday someone or other used to ask me "when is the car coming"

Few others were knowledgeable about FIAT and they asked me about the deal and the features of the car to which I explained in detail..

Two weeks back, one of my neighbour (an old uncle, retired from IOC) invited me and my family for a pooja at the their home. We went there, and after the pooja was over somebody opened the topic on my booking ("when is the car coming")... Again people gathered there started discussing FIAT... few of them really liked the design and styling...... few were talking about service problems..... few of them were asking " Linea ?? is that a FIAT car ??? Oh FIAT is still making cars in India ?? !!!!!"

Last Sunday, I received a call from this uncle asking about Punto !!!!!!!!:D. He asked me about the cost of spare parts, service etc. The same day evening I met him at the park and he mentioned that he visited Ramkay FIAT and enquired about the car.. And he seemed to be quite impressed about the car...... He has a Chevy beat and was planning to change the car...

Today evening he called me again to say that they have booked a Punto Sport :D.... and he mentioned my name to the SE at Ramkay and said that I am his relative......

Feeling good that at least one person decided to go with FIAT, and I happened (or my decision) to be one of the reasons for that :-D
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
    11 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Kool man. I too many times feel the same when some one makes a decision to get into FIAT family.
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Happy to hear that people are thinking about FIAT now a days. And the way you described Uncle has to go for it. :)
  4. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I am not sure about this, but now a days I am finding more FIATs on the road than ever before :-D........ May be I am living in a place where more FIAT fans are located...
    2 people like this.
  5. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Nice to hear this , may number of FIATians increase inside your gated community :clapping.

In my case, 2 seperate friends enquired last week about Punto, surprisingly on the same day, they are working out on that now, I am just pushing them to go for FIAT. Also one of my cousin is in negotiation to buy used T-JET mainly because I'm mad for TJET :D. If all these go fine, then no of FIAT's purchased after consulting/driving my car will be 7 :dancing
    2 people like this.
  6. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I believe this mouth publicity can do wonders to FIAT. Lets do what we can to keep FIAT alive in India :drinks