1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My name is RED

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KPR, Oct 29, 2015.

1. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats, @KPR for getting home the hottest hatch around. The red looks smashing. Have safe & happy miles ahead. Keep her gleaming.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @KPR . That's one smashing beauty you got!
    Happy mile munching!
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @KPR. No words to describe a punto in red. 90HP, floor it.
  4. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @pabhishek but donot put urself in trouble with a red colour car
  5. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats... Happy motoring....

Probably u can explain better to other swift owners.. How punto scores over swift.... :)
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Rama @aramico @pabhishek @Saket Sidana @Pradeepms Thank you all.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 2, 2015 ---
    Yesterday being Sunday, I visited a place called Sittannavasal (in Pudukkottai District, 53 kms from Trichy). The place is adorned with cave cut Jain temple containing paintings from 7th Century, Jain stone beds, two big well maintained parks and a beautiful lake. The visit was rustic as well as enthralling experience. It is recommended for all nature, history lovers who need a day’s out. It’s a small place which is clean, calm, unpolluted and serene.
    Visited the entrance.
    Welcomed by clouds…
    1.jpg
    My RED with clouds surrounded.. 2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    Went to the foot hills stopped the car then clicked RED
    5.jpg
    It rained like cats and dogs for the next half an hour.
    So sat inside the car taking cue from lord shown below enjoying the rain.. 6.jpg
    Then we went uphill to the temple. 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
    10.jpg Then came down to see the RED like this
    11.jpg Then we headed to one of the park
    12.jpg And then the lake,
    13.jpg 14.jpg
    We went for a boat ride. First time in my life we owned the lake for half an hour. Yes we were the only persons boating in the lake. (What a nice feel !!)
    Also we spotted many of these peacocks. May be this should have outnumbered humans over there…
    15.jpg
    We could not climb a hill of Jain Stone beds on top of Hill with around 260 steps. As I felt it may be slippery due to rain. Also one park was not visited which was good enough due to getting dark. But I ll plan sooner to visit again this beautiful place.
    Thanks to RED for taking us places!
    16.jpg
    Tornado, bharath, Vishi and 8 others like this.
  7. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR the red punto is beautiful
    Tornado likes this.
  8. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Once again a doubt on Blue and Me. I had connected two devices. Mine and my wife's. Now the situation yesterday she got a call when were travelling. Her call was not received in the car on the other hand mine came through car despite both bluetooth switched on. When we ride alone with one phone both phones work fine individually with blue and me. My query is

Can more than one phone be able to accept and make calls through steering controls and voice controls using blue & me? Pl explain me on this.
    Raaz likes this.
  9. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    On Saturday afternoon, there was an elaborate know how session on my car with service man from Marvel motors Mr.Suki. He's is one knowledgeable person with details on various queries. The session was like smooth and he was explaining patiently all about car in detail.He recommended me to watch threads / become member in teamfiat where an owner can get acquainted with fiat cars in detail. Am I one already? Which other brand car dealer can say this to any customer ?!?
    Vishi likes this.
  10. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @KPR Congrats on your new acquisition. Red is the best suited color for Punto and makes the Punto one hot hatch. 90hp on Punto is a beast on highways. Enjoy the ride.