1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My name is RED

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KPR, Oct 29, 2015.

1. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR you have a real good artist in you makes your narrations so interesting and absorbing to anyone who reads them. Keep it up!
    Turbothinghy, Deepak and KPR like this.
  2. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Deepak @Trilok Chandar Gold / Yellow. Thanks for the suggestion. Actually I had thought of Red colour to match body colour for both front caliper and rear drum.
    @V. K. Pasupathy Thanks man:D. Now I'm flattered! Hope to make my posts here and elsewhere in TFI more interesting and useful to others!
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  3. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR That's awesome. I suggested Yellow so it would be a contrast colour, as seen in Ferraris. Please do post pictures after the mod.
    KPR likes this.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR: I would also go with yellow callipers. Along with that you can even wrap the front upper and lower grill and the rear grill like its done in the following Abarth's pic (in Red) with the same yellow color. I dont have good photoshop skills, otherwise would have applied these changes :D

On another note, can anyone photoshop it for me?? I would be eternally grateful :shame:

abarth_punto_front.jpg abarth_punto_rear.jpg
    Trilok Chandar and KPR like this.
  5. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy , Here you go ;)
    Me feels along you should wrap the front upper grill & paint the mirror to yellow, wrap the fog lamp chrome housing & back side red lip to black. Avoid side stickers & of course have the scorpion alloys It looks sexy, what say? this suits only black color

abarth - yellow front - 01.jpg

abarth - yellow front - 02.jpg

Fiat-Abarth-Punto- back - yellow.jpg

Fiat-Abarth-Punto- back - black.jpg
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yellow looks killing on black. Thanks a lot bro. Can you do the same on a red Evo ? Thanks a lot again bro. Totally appreciate it
    @aramico
    Deepak, Trilok Chandar and KPR like this.
  7. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Strange issue after installing OSRAM HID conversion kit. When switching headlights on with blue n me playing songs, it automatically switches to AUX. Tried wiring it using relay still the issue persists. Anybody experienced the same. If head-unit is playing songs from CD then no issue.
    First issue was when headlights are turned on with head-unit off, it was turning turning on automatically. It got resolved after turning off the auto-play feature in USB setting. Any trouble shooting tips for blue n me auto switching to aux.
  8. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    If you post in related thread you will get more attention and answers to you queries @linea4me
    linea4me likes this.
  9. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @aramico : one more request to photoshop on red evo :) thank u.
  10. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy @Deepak .. here you go. I feel neither red nor yellow suits red punto. Its better off with black. Yes calipers in yellow will look hot.
    Pics courtesy - Team BHP

punto red front - red.jpg

punto red front - y.jpg

punto red back - y.jpg

punto red back - black.jpg
  11. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @aramico : Thanks again. Yes I do agree yellow isn't looking good on red Evo.