1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Mighty, Magnificient and Fantabulous TJet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by speedJet, Oct 24, 2012.

1. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear speedJet,
    Your explanation seems convincing in all respects. You are right in fearing TASS for such delicate works.
    While I was making my 1st free service of the Tjet, they could not locate the M-oil filter for 20 minutes and when they did it, they tore open the protective sheath on the filter and did not fix that sheath back, saying that it is not necessary.That sheath is a soft material provided to protect the M-oil filter from dust and the heat produced in the engine bay.
    This was the first ever Tjet handled by them, though I stayed with them for whole time. They could not fix the door adjustments properly. Rest was luckily fine, did not find any issue with the battery or any other function of any system.
    Yes, TASS did not have the air-filter available, so the existing one was air-cleaned.
    Till now, I've completed 7500 KM, going very fine, not bothering about the mileage, once checked it was showing 14 km at average with combined city and highway driving.
    Enjoy the possession.
    S A SHAH

- - - Merged Post - - -

This Picture Dedicated to all T-jeters, 241020125287.jpg
    2 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Linea's rear looks as classy as audi. Audi's front is more aggressive. Just to compare I gave little more aggressiveness to Linea. Apart from size it is as classy as any premium class.(I did modification without owners permission:) Hope speedjet don't mind)
    8_Compressed.jpg
    6 people like this.
  3. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    your aggressive Tjet looks like a blend of Audi and Honda City!!.........The headlight is like honda city..... but the air dams look like Audi....
    In photoshop.... if you can match the center portion (where the number plate is housed) of the bumper to that of Audi then it should be fantastic!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sungoa fantastic work done.

Mat dikhao aise Linea ke pics, I will go mad. Linea is just drooling in BS color.
    3 people like this.
  5. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Sungoa, you should be sending the photo to the FIAT designers.......
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    For punto and Linea one drawback of headlight design is that it looks narrower than what it is from front. If you see Palio(old) we will see rectangular design which make the front looks broader.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Changing the TJet oil filter is a very challenging task. I got my oil filter changed and the TASS was not able to do a clean job. I had to go to TASS twice to get the protective sheet fixed properly

Spares are normally not available with TASS. I have been waiting more than a month for moulded mud flaps and boot mats, but still no luck

14 km is a very good average. Please answer the following:
    - How much is your daily run in a single direction?
    - How much traffic do you encounter?
    - What is your driving style - sedate or pedal to metal or a combination of both?

That is one great snap. Reminds me of one of movies where a wolf is standing on the edge. Over here we have the beautiful Linea replacing the wolf

I like Linea from all angles. Yes the aggressiveness that you have given to it does give it a great look. It appears muscular now as opposed to the classy look it currently has. I absolutely do not mind any modification done by you

Yes, great work done by sungoa. BS TJet+ is indeed fatabulous and I drool over it everyday.
    kedarbendre, when are you starting a new thread on successful addition of Linea to your current 90HP?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Is it Honda City or the Cruze? Reminds me more of the Cruze!!

My friend who owns a Cruze in my homecity visited me recently and he was amazed by Linea's stability (max he had touched 140 kph in his Cruze). He found the boot open button on the console very handy and said that he missed it very badly in the Cruze. When he drove the TJet he said that the car is very stable. Further he was amazed by TJet interiors
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    TJet+ and the Porsche 911 Carrera

Here is a front camparo of TJet+ and the Porsche 911 Carrera arrived after stitching 2 snaps

LineaNPorsche_Com.jpg

Unfortunately the car was within the mall, hence could not get a side-by-side snap
  9. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Mr. Shah, this snap of yours does justice to its name - Snow Leapord ! Fantastic one !
    1 person likes this.
  10. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Finally another Bronzo Scuro in Dilli, congratulations speedJet. So which dealer did you get your Jet+ from. I too bought ours in the recent past and all of the dealers I spoke to did not have it in stock or did I miss one :)

Interesting to see the snap from the F1 parking lot, I flew my Jet there too but on practice day, second day was with a friend in his Punto Sport (he had driven all the way from Bombay for the event) and on race day I :steering my Cedia.

Another thing that caught my eye is your comment on the engine oil filter shield/cover. I went looking for the same under the hood but could not locate it, could you upload a snap or two showing this bit. The engine oil in my vehicle was changed along with almost all of the fluids prior to delivery and I just want to ensure that the shield/cover thingy is still shipshape. Thanks in advance for the same.