1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Mighty, Magnificient and Fantabulous TJet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by speedJet, Oct 24, 2012.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks for the wishes Dr Shah sahab. How is your beauty doing?
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Simply loved the pic in the parking lot. Amazing.!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Here is another pic in the Buddh Circuit parking lot

9.JPG
    3 people like this.
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    My Dear, "Jet-set",
    Your photograph in post 32 is really breathtaking, God bless you and the Tjet.

My "SnowLeopard" is really enjoying it's natural-habitat, have a look, 241020125243.jpg 241020125249.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks for the complement. Your snap within the valley is simply amazing.

Here is another view in the parking lot, this time after some more cars had joined
    10.JPG
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    TJet+ and the Audi A8

Here are a few snaps along with the Audi A8. Apologies for the poor quality

8_Compressed.jpg
    Front view

11.JPG

View from the back

9_Compressed.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  7. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear speedJet,
    These photographs with Audi reveal that the basics of the design,contours and line-angles etc, are quite similar, hence confirming that our Tjets from FIAT are worth paying for.
    That means we are riding high standards of of car manufacturing. After all FIAT has the experience of more than 114 years of car manufacturing.
    Kindly respond to the following;
    You've changed the tyres,why? Are these door-visers branded Fiat? Why have you not installed the rear-spoiler?
    Enjoy the best we have.
    S A SHAH
    1 person likes this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Only dimensions are smaller but otherwise there is a lot of similarity in terms of contours, line-angles.

On my Pulsar my stock tyres lasted for more than 50000 kms and eight years. After I upgraded my bike tyres I found a world of change in ride, comfort and grip.
    So I decided that I should make most of my TJet right from the start by swapping stock tyres. I swapped tyres after first 500 kms. The stock NCT5 were equal in terms of dry road grip but were inferior in terms of ride comfort, wet road grip and noise. The cornering capability of stock NCT5 appeared to be better than Michelin Primacy LC. I am happy with Michelins

Door-visors were installed by dealer before delivery (they had it installed in almost all cars). Since it was already attached I decided against removing them. I think I have seen these door-visors at a Fiat dealer in Gurgaon (but not sure). Linea is written on the door visor, but as I do not have the box with me I am not sure about the branding

I liked the old low slung spoiler, however I do not think that it is available anymore. The spoiler has to be painted and matching the Bronzo Scuro color would be a challenge. Moreover, it involves drilling holes and I am not comfortable with TASS making holes on my car. Drilling holes improperly may also lead to rust

I have not even installed the dirty mud flaps till now - they are lying in my stock. I am trying to get moulded mud-flaps - once I get them I shall get them painted and installed under my supervision.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    though the front end of A8 looks magestic , there is simply no match for linea's rear, even from 1 crore territory... see how ugly it is from the rear!!

see here. :http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-4-t-jet/6857-tjet-fta-new-saga-3.html#post125652
    This is the new type spoilers for linea i guess, looks brilliant, very sporty, unlike the old classic ones.

The new contoured mud flaps cost just around 1k... no painting, black looks great !!
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd/6846-76hp-grande-punto-sports-making-13.html#post137877
    3 people like this.
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Sexy back is one of the reasons to buy Linea (in my opening posts). TJet is an extreme VFM and it is once again proved with this comparo

Frankly, after experiencing TASS I do not have guts to ask them to install the spoiler. So I shall enjoy the classic without spoiler look

Its not about the cost, its about availability. I have being calling dealers in Gurgaon and NCR for their availability. They always tell me that it is only part of Absolute edition. I always tell them that it is available separately, they reply saying that they shall get it in 15 days - but no luck till now. I shall try once again if its available. A body painted one would definitely look better
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012