1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Mighty, Magnificient and Fantabulous TJet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by speedJet, Oct 24, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Many Congratualtaions SpeedJet. The Tjet is looking very good on this colour. Drive safe.
    1 person likes this.
  2. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    congrats.u'r jet luks gr8.i luv this color.:cool:
    1 person likes this.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Tjet+. FIAT should have continued this color atleast for the 2012 series. Looks too good when polished clean and shining.

Enjoy many more happy miles flying low.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Congrats on the Tjet+.

Thats a monster ......................Drive Safe.

Anish
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks everyone for your wishes

I wanted some really good snaps and something different. Hence it took some time. Hopefully I shall add more such snaps. Thanks for wishes and all the help you provided all along

Yes, the Bronzo Scuro is a pretty rare colour

I would say that the Linea is in a different league and not the ordinary. Since it is extra-ordinary, the number may be less but it will always be special

Thanks a million Ravi sir. You have been a great help and inspiration all along

Yes Linea, looks great in most colours. I have experienced this myself as during my buying experience I almost came down to buying BNW, FTA, TW, SBB. It was ultimately the BS that I could get my hands on

Yes, the Bronzo Scuro looks best. I desperately wanted the FTA, but somehow things did not work out. However, the Bronzo Scuro appears to be a lot better. Only issue is in maintaining it. There is a lot of dust in Gurgaon and half an hour after wash and clean there is dust accumulated on the car

I would say beauty and the beast. The beauty is visible, the beast has to be experienced :)
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Congrats Paape. She's a stunner!
    You've very nicely showed why exactly the T-Jet is so endearing... one just can't drive any other car once bitten by the Jet. Glad to see you with one finally!
    Happy Dussera to you and everyone!
    1 person likes this.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks for wishes Sattu
    The TJet is definitely is a stunner and makes heads turn wherever I go. Wish we had it with us when we were in college. Some TFians like abhinit90 are still in college and drive one

On the highway also, it is respected by most other car owners.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congrats for the Jet and surely Line T-Jet+ is the best drivers cars in its segments and also a segment higher.

Both the Car and the backdrop look gorgeous :) no second thought about it

I really like the tyre profile and the alloys offered with the Jet. During my visit to TF showroom for chekcing out the punto i and one my friend was so tempted looking just at the looks and the goodies offered with the TJet that we wanted to book a Tjet instead of a Punto but unlucky for me there were restrictions because of which i couldnt :ugeek:

Enjoy your ride, which you a lots of happy miles.
    1 person likes this.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Congrats Speedjet - I know it took quite a while for you to get the Jet, but then you had lots of patience to get this one. Wishing you many miles with smiles.

Every time a T-Jet thread shows up I'm tempted to trade-off my Punto, but alas the fuel price disparity is just too huge to make a decision.
    1 person likes this.
  10. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    congratulation boss.....here is another tjet guru with his beauty..