1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Mighty, Magnificient and Fantabulous TJet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by speedJet, Oct 24, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Not yet :(
  2. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    I've heard the turbo lag has been improved, any thoughts on that?

I find it hard to digest that both give the same amount of steering feedback :|

It's nice to see that the Tjet can challenge a car above it's "aukaat" :p
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Hope you get to experience it soon

It was the older Cruze not the refreshed one. The refreshed one has reduced lag

Yes the TJet can challenge a higher grade car - it may loose out on a straight stretch at higher speeds (>120) but otherwise it should be a tough fight
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    It's been more than a year of ownership of the TJet+. I will post an update of the 1 year old baby soon
    4 people like this.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Michelin Primacy LC vs NCT5 picture

The review has been pending since some time. It will still remain pending for some time. In the meanwhile I am posting few pictures which show the size comparison of Michelin Primacy LC against the GoodYear NCT 5 which comes fitted on the TJet+

Ever since I upgraded to the Michelin Primacy LC 205/55 R16 from the GoodYear NCT 5 205/55 R16, by looking at the tyre I always felt that the Michelin appears more like a 195 tyre than a 205. I guess that Michelin may be complying to the lower size limit for 205 (as per current standards) as against the NCT5 which may be complying to the higher limit.

I clicked below snaps at FASS where there was another Linea which was getting its suspension work done. Hope this snap is helpful to people looking to change their tyres. In first 2 pictures, left side tyre is Michelin and right side is NCT5

MPLCvNCT5.jpg

MPLCvNCT5-3.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality pictures taken from mobile

Lower tyre is Michelin and upper tyre is NCT5 in the following picture

MPLCvNCT5-2.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The Jet has to go for the 2 year service. Any suggestions on what I should keep in mind for the 3rd service would be helpful

The B&M conked off sometime back and is due for replacement
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Usual stuff like oil and filter changes. Plus the mandatory fluids change including transmission, steering, coolant etc.

Oh and you are most welcome to take my B&M box. Its been lying idle since the first week I bought the car. :p:p

Just kidding! Wish I could dump the box and open up some space in the glovebox as the B&M isn't used at all as I moved to an aftermarket HU in the first week of buying the Tjet.
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks a lot nkapoor777!!! Since the car is still in warranty, I am going to get it replaced under warranty
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    nkapoor777 which insurance are you planning to go for this year
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Though a small thing but I noticed that if Blue&Me unit is not present, that creates a gap in the posterior wall of the glove box (the rear side I mean). Sometimes, I fear that filling the glove box too much can make a small item like a pen etc. fall in the space behind the glove box into the vast space of the universe below. :D
    1 person likes this.