1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Mighty, Magnificient and Fantabulous TJet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by speedJet, Oct 24, 2012.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    1_Compressed.jpg
    This Dassera 2012, I present to you my mighty, magnificient and fantabulous Bronzo Scuro TJet+

2_Compressed.jpg

A joy to watch and fun to drive

3_Compress.jpg

Beware of the simple smile!!! The beast under the hood is waiting to get unleashed under my control

4_Compressed.jpg

What are you looking at, my beauty or the background?

5_Compressed.jpg

6_Comp.JPG

7_Compress.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    12 people like this.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    But why the TJet+?

1-TJetLogoShine.jpg

But why the TJet+? What makes it so special that inspite of everything I still desire it (even after everything)? Well, there are many reasons.

0.JPG

I will throw some light on why the TJet+ makes you feel weak in your knees!!!!

1-GreatEngine.JPG

The turbo charged petrol engine is unmatched in the Rs 10 lac category and unleashes a beast even under city driving. No other engine can come close to the TJet+

7-GreatSteering.JPG

The leather wrapped steering is the best that is available in terms of control, feedback, looks, etc

2-AllDiscBrakes.JPG

All 4 disc brakes provide an unparalleled braking capability

3-MeatyTyres.JPG

The 205/55 R16 provide an unmatched and unparalled combination of grip, ride and handling (Fiesta is the only competitor in terms of ride and handling). Stylish alloys are a feast for eyes

4-Exhaust.jpg

The chrome exhaust is pretty stylish and adds to the glam quotient of the TJet+

8-LeatherInteriors.JPG

The full leather interiors is another great plus point of the TJet+

5-SpareAlloy.jpg

The TJet+ is the only petrol car to come with a spare alloy

6-MiddleHR.JPG

One of the rear cars to have 3 adjustable rear head rests along with a sun-curtain

The TJet+ is also the most VFM car from a segment above (as if all of the above was not enough). And yes, I have not even mentioned the standard Linea features that come along with the TJet+
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    13 people like this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Why the Linea?

Earlier, I highlighted what TJet+ offers that most other cars do not offer. Over here I shall highlight some features of Linea which in my view are great to have

1-Gr8Back.jpg

Sexy back light

2-Lamps.jpg

Nice looking head lamps

3-MID.jpg

An information display providing wide range of information including diagnostics which is not present in many cars. Blue and Me functionality was another feature that was present on Linea but not on any other car (a few years back)

4-UnderThigh.JPG
    5-.JPG
    Linea provides an unmatched under-thigh support, both at the front and the back. This is missing in almost 95% of cars

7-Key.JPG
    Linea was the first to offer desmodronic key

8-StylishLight.JPG
    The rear roof lamp is stylish

9-AutoDownWindows.JPG
    Windows auto down feature is again a great feature to have

IMG_8153.JPG
    The rear air conditioning vent is again a great feature which is missing in most other cars

6-Insulation.JPG
    One of the few cars to have sound insulation for petrol engines
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    7 people like this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thank You TFI

I would like to thank everyone from TFI who provided me with valuable inputs during the buying process and stuck with me during this period

BIGGEST thank you to Jotinder, without his help I would have ended up buying some other car

Thank you to all those who kept on answering my questions during the buying process: ramjn, dj.nish, Ravi and Satyajit in particular

Thank you to our very own Linea-pedia: J Ravi sir

Thank you to all our TFIans (names may have got missed, apologies if your name is missed) for all your inputs: PaddleShifter, VahanPujari, Amit, teky, Italia-Linea, Sathya_Sc, Linea-Lover, abk1980, Dr S A Shah, nitinkumardba, srini, xplorauto, ansal11, pioneeraaron, varoon9999, adutt, johny sir, sungoa, Phew, ...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    3 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    At last you found time to post the ownership thread of your Jet!!! :D

Waiting to see more speedjet. And yes, wish you lakhs of happy miles with your Jet.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Beautiful and a different colour,first time am seeing it,isn't this bronzo scuro??,how is it that Linea looks pretty in all clours?!
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I remember a quote from J.Ravi sir. That will now apply to speedjet's car as well.

Seeing a Fiat car itself is rare.
    Fiat Linea is very rare.
    Fiat Linea Petrol is very very rare.
    Fiat Linea Petrol T-Jet is super rare.
    Fiat Linea T-Jet in Bronzo scuro is rarest of rare. :)
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    8 people like this.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    That's a nice one Ramjn,even am afraid if Linea will also be included in the endangered species list along with tiger and Rhinoserous!!,then we shall all launch a save our Linea movement a la save our tigers campaign!!
    4 people like this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, once again, Amar. Breathtaking photographs of an equally breathtaking Linea T-Jet+.:) Explore and enjoy your Linea T-Jet+ by driving her to new destinations.
    1 person likes this.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congratulations.. Love the colour.. one among my fav colours for Liena
    1 person likes this.