1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My love my 90hp bnw punto!!!! short review and pics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by matthewjoy, Oct 20, 2011.

1. ramjn good work... it look cool... i have one suggestion u would have done other way round i mean multi in White and jet i red....
  2. hi guys..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2day i did 170km/h wit my baby................... even in that speed she was soooooooo solid and i was so confident to push it mush hard but badly traffic didnt allow me to do so.... suspestion was good and handling was awesome
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ohhhhh, My dear as you have checked the needle reaching that end, fine, we know suspension is good and handling is awesome,
    And bet no other car in this range will stand next to our Grande at such HIGH SPEED,
    Take care and drive safe.
  4. You r right tony no other car in this segment wil come close to our punto on high speed stability ... i dint checked the needle at that speed... i kept speed beep at 170 so that i can know when i reach 170... now i have reset speed beep to 180...
  5. matthwsee ,
    Infact I am happy to knw that we have such good and traffic free roads in kerala that too after this heavy rains where we can go at this speed. :)

And yeah this beauty will give such confidence to us once we are behind the wheels that we end up testing her limits .

Drive safe .
  6. i was able to reach this speed at chethala -- vyttila highway .. roads r pretty good... ur right this beauty will give such a confidence to us that we end up testing her limits...
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Take it easy guys. Avoid going faster than ur guardian angel.
  8. Sure phew .........
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Hey Mathew how much did it cost for the work at Petes? I was quoted 5K for the work
  10. hi kiran how r u? they charged me 5k for smartwaxing in that i wil be getting one free service after 3months if i pay 5k more, petes will give me free service in every 3 months for next 3 years that means total 16 services.....