1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My love my 90hp bnw punto!!!! short review and pics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by matthewjoy, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you very much bro

Harmony & chaos
  2. phew can post ur vehicle pic... so that i can see it
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just as I get it I will post a few pics right now the bumpers, lights, and other stuff is dismantled for paint purpose at patel auto.

A few old pics are here

Harmony & chaos
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  4. thanks rahul... will see u soon

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

phew wow it really look good... from where did u get the angel eye xenon .... i dint find any in kerala

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

how did u get it done.....did u purchased the AE xenon and fitted to stock head light or u got the whole set? can u help me .... waiting for ur replay
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    vigneshram here, a member from chennai has also a similar set up.. he got it from there. BTW both he and phew got it done in the stock headlight itself.. but phew's set up is far superior with beemer's proj n hid( aint it ??)
    cochin definitely has shops doing proj set up, actually only cochin has them. check out team energy, at thammanam, they should do it.

mathew...overall looks of your punto is really great....black grille goes very well with light colours like white, FTA.. while silver one suits black, tuscan wine only. just get a simple spoiler, blacken the roof with gloss black automotive vinyl and slightly smoke the rear lights without affecting visibility, it ll be a HEAD TURNER..
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Varun: bro my current setup has the beemer's projector earlier one had FXR projector's with morimoto HID and ballasts
  7. thanks varunrtr thanks a lot...... i should check wit them... till this date i dint know about it even though i am leaving in aluva.... do u have any idea how much it wil cost...

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

which project is good... and how much it wil cost..
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    hey mathew check team energy site , i heard they are one of the best in cochin now.. http://www.teamenergy.in if u have FB, search for it if not message me ur face book id. i will send u a link.... i am planning to meet them for speaker change.. Even now they have 3D kagu mats available..

by the way i am also frm aluva side... will meet up sometime soon. Mine is also a new 90hp bought in August end. From where did u buy it? RF or concord. Hey your on road was 7.6? That is strange.... bec for me on road was 7.35... so much difference!!!! by the way you bought it in 2011 right?
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    bro both projectors are good the FXR is the best amongst the current lot of bi-xenons available in the market today, nothing comes close to it with regards to sharpness, intensity and spread. Its the best projector money can buy below 25k. where as the beemer's projector I requested a friend who arranged it for me from BMW itself so its not easy to get it and it will set u back by atleast 50k.

projector setups start from as low as 5k and go on till u wanna spend. The genuine one's like hella E55, Infinity FX45, Morimoto mini, Fxr all these start from 15k till 25 resp. this includes

2X projectors (E55, Infinity FX45, morimoto mini, Fxr)
    2X D2S bulbs (morimoto) 3000k/4300k/5000k/6000k
    2X Ballasts (morimoto)
    2X Shroud
    2X Angel eyes
    wiring harness

Total = 15K(E55+morimoto), 17K(FX45+moto), 20k(mini+moto), 25K(FXr+moto) and if u want philips D2S and matsushita/denso(used in toyota/lexus) ballasts then add another 7K to all

and all this goes into ur current headlamp