1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My love my 90hp bnw punto!!!! short review and pics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by matthewjoy, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    can the two be interchanged, like the bigger one at the back and smaller at the front
  2. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    hey mathew.... ur car looks cool man... congrats on ur new purchase. Not yet spotted your car in aluva, now i will keep my eyes wide open...:)
  3. phew thats not possible..orginala fiat badage is 98mm both front grill and tale gate badage... but the abarth tale gate badge comes wit 2 locating lugs and self adhesive 85mm diameter and the front grill badge comes wit 2 LOCATING LUGS & 1 CENTRE BOLT FITTING so its not possible to inter change...
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks, I was thinking of ordering.them but since u clarified it I think I wil have to cancel it

Harmony & chaos
  5. u can just go ahead wit it..... there is nothing to worry.. it wil fit to to ur car easly.....

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Even the orginal fiat badge come with 2 locating lugs and self adhesive 98mm diameter and the front grill badge comes wit 2 LOCATING LUGS & 1 CENTRE BOLT
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The only issue being the rear one as the size is small so I fear it might look out of place.
    The red color that u have done on the multijet logo, did u paint the grill and logo together or detached the logo

Harmony & chaos
  7. see this pic and decide

IMG_20110905_145153.jpg

Pu9040001 (12).jpg
  8. once i removed bumper for changing the stock horn, that time i detached the grill, multijet emblem and the logo.. then i painted the grill in black. sticker work is done on multijet emblem.............. do u want to see the car pic b4 painting
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure I don mind, my rides in the painting phase, so need to decide alot of colour combo's tht to fast, cant make corrections later on

Harmony & chaos
  10. see this pic phew

IMG_20110825_131509.jpg