1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My love my 90hp bnw punto!!!! short review and pics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by matthewjoy, Oct 20, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Matthew hats off :wow

Can u please share the source for all this stuff. Also please me know how much you paid for those Alloy Wheels Center Caps.

One suggestion: Paint those ORVMs in Red color, get the Abarth Decals on Lower Side Profile of the car, then you will be done with Abarth Punto :)
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Looks great man. so you are from Aluva. Im from Kochi. Will meetup some time
    Please share the source for Abarth logos and valve caps and prices if possible :)
  3. thanks kedarbendre and soccerfan.... sure i can send the source for the abarth badge.... kedarbender i am looking forward to Paint those ORVMs in Red color thanks for ur suggestions . soccerfan i am from aluva... lets meetup some day..

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Here is the price list for abarth badge and valve cap, u can get it from ebay uk.. only problem is fright charge....

5x Fiat ABARTH Valve Dust Caps & Sleeves
    Sale price: GBP 6.49

ABARTH Scorpion Wheel Centres Stickers Red 4 off 50mm
    Sale price: GBP 3.50

FIAT GRANDE PUNTO ABARTH, GRILLE & TAILGATE BADGES NEW
    sale price: GBP 39.99
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  4. here r some more pic

P9050002.jpg

170457820743.jpg

Pu9040001 (11).jpg
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    how much did it come finally including shipping?
  6. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Congrats on the purchase of your diesel rocket. Once suggestion, get those fog lamp holders changed to black. Black ones are available for 200 each but painting them will make sure you get the same texture as the painted front grill.

Also may be paint the brake calipers red.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  7. I dont know how much it wil come for shiping...i think shipping may come around 1000rs... My bro is in uk so i bought the badge form ebayuk and send to his address(shipping was free in uk) badges r also available in eaby au and ebay usa so any of ur relatives r there u can send to there address, mostly inland shipping wil be free
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The badges look great, bust isn't there rear one a tad too small.
  9. Thanks phew.., U r right tail badge is little smaller and front grill badge is little bigger...

Pu9040001 (27).jpg
  10. @soccerfan : usually the shipping charges will be mentioned while you place the order and varies depending on the item .. and if you are paying thru paypal option they will take one $ extra ( Not aware of any other option)