1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My love my 90hp bnw punto!!!! short review and pics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by matthewjoy, Oct 20, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

As far as I know, Utsav have stopped making these plates and have withdrawn the dealerships. There might be local players still. What I have heard is, Utsav is waiting for the new regulations about HSDP which may come out in December. May be I will just wait till the new plates are out - the utsav website says they will be back soon.
  2. Is it.. i dint really know about it..

---------- Post added October 21, 2011 at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was October 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

hi anoop do u know from where i can get linea armrest
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

4. Thanks anoop i will go through it.... do u know any one in personal who fitted the armrest
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Hey Congrates Matthew. You car looks great. No wonder people will keep starring at it and get amazed.

Wonderful Pics.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Matthewjoy, TFI Moderator PaddleShifter has one fitted in his car.

You can PM him and ask the details. He'll be happy to help you.

7. anoop

anoop Superiore

@matthewjoy: I do not know any one personally but as Gurjinder paaji have said, try PM PS and other TFIans who have got it done.
  8. the car looks nice.and it is called valve cap(the one on the tyre valves).i ve seen a coupla those.they even come with a small key,so that they cant be stolen.
  9. Thanks..Toruk_Macto&vigneshram.... u r right vignesh its valve duct cap. ya it comes wit a key

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

thanks gurjinder... i wil pm him
  10. looks like maserati Pu9040001 (22).jpg Pu9040001 (14).jpg