1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions swept

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by manasmadaan, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

Thanks Devan :)
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

Congratulations and best wishes on your buying Fiat Linea. Happy and safe motoring in your Linea, manasmadaan.
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai

congrats manasmadaan , and drive safe. I think u should try K&N Air filter for better performance.
  4. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

thanks for the suggestion. iam confused between whether to use K&N filter or pete s tuning box??
    using the filter ll void the warranty whereas the box czn be easily taken offf while going for service..
    dunno which way to go?? :A
  5. 4500 km update linea MJD Em PK

hello to everyone, am back with 4500 km update of my dreamcar which s now a reality :)

As i had mentioned earlier in my post, after 1 st service, the performance of my car took upward turn. And it has continued till now :wow
    More so after 4000 kms following are the positives i ve noticed. u all can add to it if i ve missed out on some
    1. the pickup has improved a lot. Not that i found it bad initially but now there s a substantial difference. the car comfortably pulls even in 4 th gear. The downshifting of gears is not a prob anymore.

2. reduced in cabin noise levels: this s a very welcome improvement. whether it has somethin to do with the engine getting tuned, me getting used to the noise or something else, i dunno but whatever it is i am happy :dance

3. smooth gear shifting: initially the gear shift was not that smooth but now it s smoothened up a lot. i really enjoy changing gears now :clap

4. mileage: recently on a chandigarh- amritsar round trip i got an overall mileage of 20 km/l which included 30% city driving. The highway mileage that i got over these 500 kms was 23 kms/l :dancing . and all this with 100% AC on, 4 members on board and half boot space filled with luggage. . This explains my dancing ::D

5. the car has been absolutely rattle free

6. No issues of any parts falling or seat height adjustment ever going down on its own.

7. ABS: its a boon for the traffic that we get on highways. i had to apply brakes all of a sudden when out of nowhere a scooter came out in front of me from a sidelane. i was driving at 90 km/hr speed then. Thanks to ABS, the car came to halt immediately.

8. the suspension i think has become much better than before. the seats ve become very comfortable. initially i found them a bit on the firm side but now they seem perfect. I drove continously for 4.5 hrs and was feeling good to continue for 2 hrs more ::D

9. stability: i reached a top speed of 140 km.hr on Beas-ASR highway as it is a very broad highway and traffic was not too much. I maintained it for about 4-5 min. what an experience it was?? The car was as stable as any can be. only when i looked at the odometer, i realised that i had touched 140. otherwise there was np vibrations, swaying,,, nothing :clapping . it was nice to overtale cars like honda city, hyundai verna during that time :dance

10. And finally its looks: what can i say about that?? i am as much in love with it now as i was when i bought it

planned accessories:
    1. K7N filter or petes tuning box: someone help me in deciding
    2. door scuff plates
    3. remote control: is it possible to get it for the installed music system??
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN

Hey

I want to ask you one thing. Any Linea owner can answer to this. I see that you have a head rest for the middle passenger also. In the back seat i mean. My new car is in the showroom and i will be taking delivery in two days time. My car does not have this center head rest for the middle passenger. When questioned the SA said it is added later the car comes with only two head rests. Is this true? Please confirm.
  7. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

haha, no way dude, linea comes with 3 head rests. its not an after market fitting. i am talking about emotion Pk model. what model is urs?
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Latest Lineas are coming with two headrests.
  9. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

u sure about this???
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Last month I was in C'Garh. I saw many Puntos . Normally North/NCR region is haters of FIAT brand. (From premier padmini to Palio very less quantum of FIATs seen as compared to other brands). Congrates to buy Linea. In Bossa Nova white it looks sturdy and decent. Happy to see that FIAT is slowly gaining popularity all over the country!!!