1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions swept

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by manasmadaan, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Here are the pics with accessories and after 1st service

[attachment=0:3mbpipv9]yu.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=1:3mbpipv9]mnb.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=2:3mbpipv9]DSC01490.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=3:3mbpipv9]DSC01489.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=4:3mbpipv9]DSC01488.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=5:3mbpipv9]DSC01487.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=6:3mbpipv9]DSC01486.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=7:3mbpipv9]DSC01485.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=8:3mbpipv9]DSC01484.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=9:3mbpipv9]DSC01483.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=10:3mbpipv9]DSC01482.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=11:3mbpipv9]DSC01481.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=12:3mbpipv9]DSC01384.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]
    [attachment=13:3mbpipv9]12.JPG[/attachment:3mbpipv9]

12.JPG

DSC01384.JPG

DSC01481.JPG

DSC01482.JPG

DSC01483.JPG

DSC01484.JPG

DSC01485.JPG

DSC01486.JPG

DSC01487.JPG

DSC01488.JPG

DSC01489.JPG

DSC01490.JPG

mnb.JPG

yu.JPG
  2. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

Hey manas, welcome to TFI ... may you have many more miles with her ::D. I liked second pic with your baby on the boot looks very good. Picture Perfect
  3. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

Doctor,

Fantastic review & pictures of your Linea. Post pictures (if you have any taken) of your Linea in Shimla.

In addition to the acessoires to plan add the Linea Carpet Mat, check with your dealer for availaiblity, it would look rich inside. Picture as follows.

[attachment=0:6mhof1hl]Linea CMT.JPG[/attachment:6mhof1hl]

Also lots of Fiat genuine acessories available check the following link.

http://www.fiat-india.com/fiat-accessor ... ?ModelId=5

Regarding the underbody scraping - while negotating bumps or speed brakers release the brake right in front of the bump or speed breaker, this will avoid the car pitching down(as the weight is in the front). Also try to angle the car sideways so as one front wheel after the other crosses the bump. This mostly avoids scraping of the under body.

Enjoy driving your Linea, which I do.

Linea CMT.JPG
  4. Initial impressions after Ist service/3000 kms emotions swep

As i have already mentioned, i got 1st service of my Linea done 2 days back. athese are the initial impressions of the car afer the service.

The drive has become a lot more smoother. There seems to be Vast difference even though The ride quality before the service was amazing too. So u can imagine how it must be right now for me to feel the difference.
    The initial turbolag has also lessened than before. The pickup has increased making it a lot easier in start stop traffic.
    The A/C performance has bettered by a huge amount. The cabin gets chilled a lot more quicker than before.
    The suspension as usual is fantastic.
    I have not been able to check the fuel economy after the service as i have not had the oppurtunity to have a good highway run. Ll post the update as soon as possible.
    All in all , i am very satisfied with my experience with FIAT till now. Hope the same continues throughout. :dance
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Congrats on your car and welcome to Team Fiat Manas. I have been saying this for a long time to naysayers that positioning of Manza and Linea would not eat into each other's share. In your case it seems Linea ate into a prospective Manza sale :D The seat covers look pretty and overall look of interiors gives a roomy feel in the pictures. Drive safe.
  6. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

haha, ya definately it seems so in my case.
    But even now i admit that in its price range, manza is the best VFM sedan one can hope to have. It has all the features that linea has, plus much more spacious except ACC and of course gorgeous linea looks and its ride and handling.
    What turned my decision in linea s favour were its stunning looks :dance and the fact that i was ready to shell out more price for it
    But for those who want all these features at a lower price, Manza is the best bet IMO, more so in diesel variant.
  7. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

Thanks Naren. I plan to buy the linea door scuff plates. Hope the dealer has it in stock here..
  8. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai

Congrats Manas on your Linea purchase. Welcome to the club. I have almost completed one year of the ownership and still am in awe of the amazing looks. I am sure you too will enjoy your ride for years to come.

Also I must add that the Linea looks best in Bossa Nova White. (I didn't buy the white as all my previous cars were white and this time I wanted to try a different colour)

Raj
  9. Re: My Love ffair with Fiat Linea MJD emotion pk: emotions s

Thanks Raj, I completely agree with u on this. One more color that looks smashing on linea is flamenco red although its a pain to mantain that color, thats why opted for white :clapping
  10. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore

Congrats Doctor! Enjoy the beauty!

BTW, one of the best seat covers I have seen, that too at 4800/- its a DEAL!