1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Little Red Ferrari a.k.a Fiat Punto Arrived

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by vista7155, Sep 21, 2013.

1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Thank you all for the wishes

Yes i am planing to go for armrest and changing the stock speakers.
    any suggestion for this from any body?
  2. karthiknan

karthiknan Novizio

Hyderabad
    congrats buddy for the new beauty...
  3. rushtovicky

rushtovicky Timido

Bangalore
    Congrats, Dude ! Exotica Red is awesome :) I have also booked Dynamic version in Aadya motors. I have paid the margin amount last Saturday and awating for SBM to release the loan amount. Between I have got Dynmic for 7.29 L (on road price). This will be my first car so couldn't avail the exchange bonus. Just would like to know, is this over priced as I am not familiar with. Please advice.

Thanks and happy punting miles ahead !
  4. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Thank you for the wishes.
    As you have booked with aadya be careful about the accessories please check and receive it and they are not professional please confirm two times of delivery date.
    I had very bad experience with them you can read the comment in my report.
    Especially you check the car body cover,they gave the cover of indica and when i asked about they started to educate me about how to put the cover:evilsmile over phone.
    I took the same cover to their place and told to put the cover on punto they struggled and replaced with other cover also,the result was same.
    Then they gave me original Punto cover from FIAT it was perfect fit.

what are the accessories they have promised to you?
    Are you going to take insurance from them? if yes don't buy it it is expensive.Go outside you can at least save 10k and 4k if you go for 0% depreciation insurance
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  5. rushtovicky

rushtovicky Timido

Bangalore
    Initially, was promised with Mud Flaps, Floor Mats, Reverse Parking sensors. I didn't yet talked in detail about the accessories with Girish, unfortunately I was out of town for about 2 weeks and there was no proper response when I called them. About the insurance, I was quoted as FREE.
  6. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    congrats !!!
  7. Onthemove

Onthemove

bangalore
    Congrats on your purchase. Would you mind posting the breakup of the discounts that you got?
  8. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    You ask for original Mud Flaps, Floor Mats, Reverse Parking sensors,car body cover(i got it original) and also negotiate for more accessories you can push them they will take your request.Any how they are down with sales.Also tell them that all the above accessories you are getting from Vecto motors.
    If insurance is comprehensive,you can push them for 0% depreciation insurance.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you for the wishes.

@Onthemove Would you mind posting the breakup of the discounts that you got?[/QUOTE]

Any how i have posted in my 1st thread but again i am posting it below.

discounts given for the month of August.
    Exchange bonus 45,000
    Cash discount 20,000
    Corporate discount 2,000
    Standard fitment charges 1500
    RSA Free
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your red beauty.
  10. Ravi