1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linnea T-Jet, "THE PROPER PATOLA"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by VIJENDRA SINGH, Nov 21, 2014.

1. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Vaibhav Rawat . Thank you for the information.
    The COCO here has the sign-board behind the building:p
    I'll confirm & update regarding list of equipment that have been replace on my ride.
  2. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    @VIJENDRA SINGH Also give a call to customer care and ask them to provide assistance in early resolution for your car. It will definitely help.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Vaibhav Rawat
    Can you elaborate the point "Also give a call to customer care and ask them to provide assistance in early resolution for your car." Is job carried out in work shop is reported in FIAT-India head quarters?
  4. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    If u are feeling that your car is not being attended properly by the FASS, it is benificiary to keep Fiat Pune into loop. I felt that FASS was not working on my car diligently, so I called at customer care, told them the issue in detail. They talked with the dealership and they changed the parts promptly.
    prabhjot and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  5. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    I talked to the service station guys & as per them fuel pump replacement, fuel filter replacement & fuel tank cleaning job has been done. They have also done test drive for 50 Kms & reported that vehicle to be running normally.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    @VIJENDRA SINGH
    Well its' a good news. Do you fill regular or premium petrol in your car? Yesterday I filled a tank full of Power from Hindustan Petroleum. Car is running super light and smooth.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Vaibhav Rawat
    I am posted in a village, there is a COCO pump of BPCL nearly 35 KM from my residence which had Speed but since past a year the premium petrol has been discontinued. :shifty:
  8. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Got mt "PATOLA" delivered today, it felt smooth to drive:joyful:
    Vaibhav Rawat and prabhjot like this.
  9. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    @VIJENDRA SINGH Now a days normal fuel has octane number 91, and that is sufficient for most of the cars in our market. So normal fuel will be okay. But Hindustan Petroleum is providing Power in Delhi. So I tried it and its working fine.

PS: Never fill fuel beyond AutoCut. A lesson learned hardway.
    prabhjot and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Vaibhav Rawat, can you provide more details on this? Was the problem you faced related to this and how? Thanks!