1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linnea T-Jet, "THE PROPER PATOLA"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by VIJENDRA SINGH, Nov 21, 2014.

1. karthikk

karthikk Timido

Bangalore
    Congratulations Vijendra on your new TJet.
  2. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank buddy
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    The plan to own a car was initiated by June this year. I had no knowledge regarding parameters to consider for purchasing a car. I was to purchase Hyundai Xcent, during that time I checked Nissan Micra also & while checking Xcent I saw Verna & I must say it was a looker. As I live around 1000 Km from home so I wanted a bit spacious car so that I can go home by road & thus it had to be a sedan. SUVs never appeal to me except Jeep Cherokee. During the initial days after doing considerable research I was stuck to Skoda Rapid because it was a better Vento. On a certain forum while asking peoples for their thoughts on, “How a running of 16 Km per day will effect engines life & maintenance frequency” I came across the second post of “acechip” & it was solely due to that post I gave second thought to Linea T-Jet (thinking of Linea always struck to me with GTO’s statement at team bhp that owning a FIAT is troublesome job). Somewhere during initial research days I came across “Team Fiat” so I knew that FIAT has a fan group & believe me I really tried to find fan group site for other brands but the results were nil. So the push was given by the post of “acechip” & further confidence was gained by reading reviews of “Sathya” (where are you sir?).
    So I did TD & the acceleration & braking had an impact on my mind. I did more study on FIAT and came to know that it’s the mother company of Ferrari. That was enough to finalize it.
    I booked the emotion variant of T-Jet in black colour on 6th of October 2014, but due to some issue regarding the quotation my loan in SBI was cancelled. Life was not easy after that incident. So the purchase got delayed by almost a month & in between decided to go for magnesio grey. And on 21st November 2014, my car was with me.
    Dealership experience was average.
  4. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
  5. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Hearty congratulations for your ride buddy. I recollect my buying experience wherein even i was struck with Skoda Rapid for long time however that was more from budget perspective as Heart always shouted Linea TJet over everything else and i am glad that i went ahead with my heart. Wish you many happy and safe mile munching...
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  6. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
  7. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    congrts!!!!!! dts quite a beauty.... welcome aboard
  8. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
  9. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Small update (may not be of significance as per T-Jet taste but still) got fuel consumption of 18.1km/lit on a trip of approx. 75 kms. Trip duration was 90 minutes approx.
    I wish to confess that once the journey starts, I can't feel time i.e. you don't know & time just goes by. I really enjoy every bit of my drive. FIAT breathes life into the journey, it gets connected to you:)
  10. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear VIJENDRA SINGH,
    You've got the best machine available in India. This possession belongs to the sober class who are reputed brave and honest in expression.
    Stay Blessed along with your Italian-turned-Punjabi-Patola.
    CONGRATULATIONS
    Drive safe and belted always.
    Best Wishes,
    S A SHAH
    PaddleShifter and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.