1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linnea T-Jet, "THE PROPER PATOLA"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by VIJENDRA SINGH, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    There was an irritating smell of petrol coming inside the car cabin, when car was pushed to its limits. After detailed inspection, petrol was found in air cannisters gas line. So it was taken out and cleaned. After that I pushed the car quite hard revving upto 4000rpm. No smell was observed after that. So, am hoping the issue has been resolved. It happened coz we filled petrol beyond AutoCut, which caused petrol to enter into AirCannisters gas line. Hence the problem.
  2. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear friends, I recently did a trip to Jhansi & it went brilliant no issues at all. Fuel consumption while driving to Jhansi was 15.2 & on return it 18.1 kmpl.
    Vaibhav Rawat likes this.
  4. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    18.1 kmpl is really nice. Thats what my old Wagon R used to give. Now if I achieve 16+ in my TJet, someday, that would be a huge accomplishment.
  5. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    I was getting 19.6 kmpl with ac on (thanks to cruise control) but then some bad terrain & traffic hampered the mileage. I was driving at 75 kph.
    Vaibhav Rawat likes this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I recently got 16.4 kmpl with AC on.
    VIJENDRA SINGH and Vaibhav Rawat like this.
  7. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear friends on the return journey from Ghatampur today, I observed a weird sound from engine side. Its noise was like that of an stuck gear during attempt to change gear & the awkward thing is that I was not changing gear, the first gear was already engaged & I was in slow moving traffic. The noise arrived when I disengaged the clutch in my attempt to move from standstill position, no gear change was attempted. Kindly help me to understand the reason of such problem. & I have observed water flowing from near engine guard area after I park my car, is it from air conditioner?
  8. kandarp patel

kandarp patel Timido

ahmedabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats buddy
    Dear all I am planning to purchase used LINEA TJET 2010 please advice whether tjet engine is compatible with CNG and its cross and cons. As enjine warranty is already expire so it does not matter. What about after CNG performance please advice asap
  9. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    I have read about CNG installation on T Jet somewhere in this forum, can't find the link though.
    Congrats?, I haven't got any info on the exact issue & solution.
  10. HareeshCR

HareeshCR Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thiruvananthapuram
    Linea T-Jet
    @VIJENDRA SINGH Sorry for late response. Are you still experiencing the problem? I guess it was a gear slipping. Is it happening now also or you got it checked? The water that flows should be from the AC, it happens if you were running AC before coming to standstill. It happens in almost all cars.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.