1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Lini is best

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by Neeraj, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Neeraj

Neeraj

New Delhi
    i bot linea 1.4 petrol in May 11 and since then have driven approx 18000 kms, it was pleasure to drive linea all this while, my son has named my car as LINI, my lini is giving me good average , in city in rainy seasons avg dips below 10 otherwise it is apporx 11 and on highway north of 14 full time ac on.

i went long drives in Lini and it was awesome experience driving, its a sturdy car on highway, i will be taking Lini from Mumbai to Delhi this month, planning to take two halts, will be reaching delhi on third day, 500 km each day, though Lini can do more but will also be taking this opportunity to visit the places.

Has anyone taken road journey from Mumbai to Delhi, please share the road condition and if there are any precautions to be taken about Lini.

thanks
    2 people like this.
  2. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Great to hear about your Linea 1.4, Neeraj, and glad you are enjoying the drives. I concur with you, Lineas are S-O-L-I-D cars. Absolutely chunky. Mumbai to Delhi will be a great way to make good use of the car as well, though I can't help you with details.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard.

Have a read of this thread to know more about the Delhi-Mumbai route.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/3719-greater-noida-mumbai.html

As you will see, it is doable with one stop, but that is your choice. The Linea is certainly a mile muncher. For the record , TFIan J Ravi sir holds the record of travelling ~1500km's in one day in his Linea 1.4 . ;)

Have a read of Ravi sir's ownership thread here - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-4-fire/116-my-fabulous-fiat-linea.html and i can assure you that you'll be feeling much prouder of your Linea once you've gone through that fabulous thread.

Cheers and good luck.
    1 person likes this.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you are enjoying your purchase and are really proud of it :D

Rajan

PS: I have a T-Jet - mind it (said in Rajni's trademark style) :D
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Neeraj welcome to the Forum. Upload some pictures of your Lini.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI ! Please do upload pics !
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Warm Welcome on TFI Niraj...

Wish You & You Lini Many more Happy Miles with smile....

We all want to see your Lini's pics...

Cheerz...

Neel :)
  8. Welcome to TFI neeraj...post some pics of your beauty...and best of luck for your drive from mumbai to delhi...drive safe...