1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea's Dates With Punjab, J&K, HP, Uttarakhand And Chandigarh

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks for your good wishes, Ravi. I am carrying my laptop and Tata Photon+ and will update regularly. This is my Linea's third mega trip in less than two years of my ownership. The first one was 3000+ km, 8 day long Goa/Mahabaleshwar/Mumbai/Pune trip in February/March 2010, the second one was 6600+ km, 18 day long MH/GJ/RJ/UP/DL/HR trip in November/December 2010 and now this Leh expedition will be longer than 7600 km in 20 days!
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi sir wish you best luck. Whenever you come to Pune give me a buzzz will come down to meet you guys. :)
  3. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Ravi, Leh would be the ultimate icing on the cake, click lots of pics & update daily. Ride safe & have fun. All the best..!!
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you, kedarbendre. As per my itinerary, both my up and down journeys are via Nagpur. However, if I choose to come via Pune in the return journey, I would definitely call you.
    Thanks, rajesh karia. I will be carrying my Sony Cybershot resulting in too many photographs!
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi sir, Wish a happy and wonderful journey to your family with Linea.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, sungoa2010, for kind wishes. But, my Linea would carry me and my friend only because of Leh!:)
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Due to unavoidable personal reasons, I have postponed my Leh expedition to September 2011.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats fine Ravi sir.

May I ask you about the postponed plan. On what date you all will be leaving cause I am also planning the same in Sept after 15th.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, kedarbendre. I hope to do it as per this revised schedule:
    LehExpedition.jpg
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So staring tomorrow for Leh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.