1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea Visits God's Own Country

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Great traveleogue. Excellent pictures.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @ J Ravi sir, really thank you very much to share such amazing & breathtaking photos! looking at your linea now im also planning to go with my FOX TROTE on long tour...even your & mine linea are totally same!! TFI sticker placed at same on mine as yours! same color! only im missing those factory meet FIAT stickers!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Superb photos. I dont have words to describe these photos. Kudos to Raviji. Great going.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you, bnzjon, once again, for the compliments.
    Thanks a lot, Tron, for kind words. I enjoy driving my Linea only on highways - not on city roads with bumper-to-bumper traffic. Hope, your Linea would get those stickers in the next factory meet!:)
    Thanks, kedarbendre, for nice words.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Happy to know that you enjoyed both the ceremony and the feast that follewed.
    Kerala hindu marriages are probably the fastest ones and are completed within the shortest time period. It tends to become a little more fast when it comes to Malabar. The ceremony gets over in 10-30 minutes at the most. People in the auditorium will be waiting for the bride and groom to tie the knot, so they can proceed (read rush) to the area where the feast is served. Within five minutes of tying the knot, the hall will be almost empty. The marriage feast is a major attraction. :)
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  6. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ravi Sir,
    Hope you enjoyed the trip to my home town, Kayamkulam.
    But I think you missed the opportunity to have a house boat ride at the backwaters.

--Rajeev
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    That's the need of the hour to avoid wastage of precious resources. I may re-phrase the famous saying: What Kerala thinks today, India would think tomorrow!:)
    Thanks, rajeev_pillai. Yes, we were toying with the idea of house boat ride at Alappuzha. But, we missed it due to paucity of time.
    2 people like this.
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Just bumped into this thread. Did not know you were gonna be in Kochi. Could've met up. Great travelogue and passion like always.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi Sir, Let me fill the gap between 2011 and 2012. Great travelogue and great photos. Instead of saying that I missed the thread it will be correct to say that I traveled back in time. Thanks for making me 1 year young.:D
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I too went back on my travelogue refreshing my memory. Thanks, sungoa2010.