1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea TJet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Sujay, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Ok, that means there is no way I can disable the buzzer using the MENU functions. I tried setting up the buzzer volume to zero but the seatbelt warning sound didn’t go away. Anyways this is not a big concern for me, I use the seatbelt always.
  2. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Hello friends, it really requires EXTRA+ force to close the boot. Every time when I open the boot for security check, I need to get out to close the boot, since the security guards don’t close it at one go. I have never seen such problem in my brother’s Verna. I just want to know if this is for all Lineas or specific to mine. Please reply.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Sujay it's not a problem at all, you need to push the boot firmly, not with force
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    It is the knack that is required to close but not the force.

In last three years 90% of the time security guards never closed the boot in my CAR. I had to close it after parking. I have seen these guards use extra force and sensor has gone now :( will fix it in my 3rd year service interval
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    hahahah. i am happy now. this is not a problem, our Lineas are very strong indeed.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    I have got the reverse parking camera installed and also the 3M nomad mats. Check out the pics below.
    image.jpg image_4.jpg image_9.jpg image_12.jpg image_5.jpg image_7.jpg image_8.jpg image_3.jpg image_1.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Too good Sujay!! What was the damage done to wallet? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    2.7k RPC and 5.3k Mats