1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea TJet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Sujay, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Sujay. :)
  2. kimster

kimster Timido

Solan H.P.
    congratulations Sujay. are you going to paint the sensors?
  3. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    initially i tohought of but i am ok with the black.
  4. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Friends, is there anyway i can connect mobile to play songs from it in my car?
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Sujay , there is no way to do that ! Blue & me is to pair the mobile with the car with respect to contacts,to call,dial history and messages..It cant play the songs and I came to know that just before buying :(..USB port,Cd and radio are the only ways;)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    hmmm got it. Its so sad to hear this. I thought there is some problem in my Blue&Me. ok this would be the first problem i am not happy with my Linea.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sujay, if you are using Android based device, then you can download the BTMono application and you can stream the songs via BnM, but output is Mono type.
    Similar application for Window based device I am not aware of.

This is very very minor problem buddy, you can copy all songs on USB and play from USB. Enjoy the Jet. :)
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I noticed something strange this weekend when we were on a drive, I had connected the S2 to the pen drive port to charge the phone since it was dead, after maybe around 5 to 10 mins my stereo suddenly started playing songs from it :p . I am not really sure if everyone knows about this and I was the only dumb one or if this is a glitch or a feature , with Blue & Me you never really know ;)
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This is technically possible as android will give you option to use this device as storage, hence for BnM it is just PenDrive at that moment. You can browse folders and you can play the songs from it.

I have not tried this, but technically this is possible. I think Sujay is looking for playing songs without connecting to USD port but via Bluetooth.
  10. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Wow i will try and come back with my testing.