1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea TJet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Sujay, Nov 4, 2013.

1. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats to you. Happy T-Jetting.
  2. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Congrats Sujay !! Wishing you many many miles of sheer joy , one of the few cars which i think looks fabulous in white!
  3. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Thanks Puchoo.
  4. @sujay - congrats on Tjet.
    If I am not mistaken the gentleman in striped shirt is Kuldeep SE of thrust Fiat.A Genuine , humble helpful Guy.SE like him help make The brand.
  5. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Ah ha. How small this world is. Yes he is Kuldeep and yes, he is a great guy to deal with. He is my SE and till date I am happy with his dealing. I have been into client servicing for quite a good time and I would rate him 10/10 for his approach and query handling. By the way how you know him? Has he dealt with you as well?
    - - - Merged Post - - -

Friends, please suggest me a reverse parking camera + LED/LCD screen. I would always go with the best quality product.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  6. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @Sujay, congratulations on the Jet. Wish you many happy miles with it. I got the Fiat reverse parking sensors fitted and they are quite good. However, if you prefer a camera some of friends have got Caska units in their Hondas which are pretty good too. You might want to check those out.
  7. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Thanks Volt. I too got the parking sensors fitted from FIAT but in addition to that I am looking for the reverse parking camera. Actually this is a bad habit I have developed by driving the Verna of my bro. Anyway, i will check the Caska units as you suggested.
  8. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    i have got door seal and mud flaps for my Linea. i will post the pics soon.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations sujay!!
    Welcome to the tjet world!!
  10. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Thanks mchanna!
    - - - Merged Post - - -

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image5.jpg image6.jpg
    2 people like this.