1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nahhush, Feb 7, 2015.

1. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    Good Evening Guys...

I am not a new member to the forum though I would like to apologise that my participation has been less than forthcoming. Please excuse me for that.

I have bought the TJet almost a year ago and haven't driven it as much as needed, however last week I had a terrible experience. Some person (I would very much like to use abusive & foul words but seeing and maintaining the decorum of the forum I will refrain) decides that the original feel and finish of the TJet doesn't look nice and hence bangs into a perfectly still, stationary car. This was on the Indian Republic Day.

I was at my place. It was a fine day and perfect since we were all home and having breakfast. I wanted to go to friend's place and I went down and I couldn't believe my eyes. Out of the blue you see your car has been banged up when no one was around. I didn't know what to do. Looked around and was pondering over what would have transpired for such a thing to happen.

Now, well the only option was to drop the car off at Pandit and get the whole thing organised through Insurance. The door in itself was hit bad, however fortunately everything inside was in its place. Obviously there was an impact but was not significant enough to damage the interiors, so much so that the lock on the door was operating fine, the door handle was functioning, the window was operating fine.

At Pandit - Mr Rahul Jadhav & Mr Vikram Kavte were extremely helpful. I spoke with them over the phone. I had the forms downloaded over from Future Generali India (FGI) website. Scanned the document set. A fellow TFI member (Mr Mahesh Bandel) was kind enough to spare his time and help me with the details. I had explained the issue to him and he was very kind enough to check the details for me. (Thanks Mahesh Sir)

Then the documents were couriered to Pandit and the following week I dropped off the car to Pandit. Rahul Sir & Vikram Sir inspected the damage and concluded that we need to replace the door. Fortunately they had a Linea Right Side Front Door available with them. It was immediately assigned to my job, however the job would commence only once the inspection was done by FGI. I did as asked and registered the claim on their customer helpline. I spoke briefly with Rahul Sir. During this entire time Mr Viraj (TFI Member) was always with me. Though his car was being looked into he was always there to support me. (Thanks Viraj Sir).

When everything was in place, Rahul Sir assured me he will look into the proceedings personally. Vikram Sir too assured that you need not worry and that Pandit will get in touch the minute it was organised. Viraj Sir offered to drop me off. He was very kind to even drop me off at my place, however I was feeling bad that he would miss time with his family and hence I got off at midpoint. Thanks again Viraj Sir.

Thursday I shared a telecon with Rahul Sir and he said your car was all done. I was glad to know that and excited too. So today morning on reaching Pune Station I was went directly to Pandit (Bavdhan) to collect the TJet. I was pleasantly surprised at the job. The car was looking exactly like how I remembered it before the Bang Up.

I went up to Mr Vikram Kavte and asked him about the job. We spoke awhile and he asked me whether I received a call from the Insurance Company? I hadn't. He said, no issues. Just wait awhile - he spoke with the guys at FGI. They had yet not send the report and that was a concern. I was unaware of this, they needed to send a confirmation of the claim settlement and I was wondering why it took so long, since I received a message on Thursday. However, Mr Kavte spoke with them and within 15 minutes he received a mail.

I was happy that they extended complete support and organised the entire thing so swiftly. I was glad that the TJet was back and I was loving it. Soft Music, Cruising Speed - 45 to 55 kmph - Was like heaven.

I would simply like to share this because I had a pleasant experience and a lot of help along the way from FASS & TFI members. Once again... Thanks.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Felt bad for your jet's accident but good that you too have a good experience with pandit people @nahhush .

Share your review in dealer and FASS experience thread. It will help potential customers to choose FASS.

Share few pics of your beauty :)
  3. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    A request to the moderators. Can you please move this to the Dealership Reviews?

Thanks again
    mchanna and asimpleson like this.
  4. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nahhush sir it was my pleasure being of any help to you. Good to know that your car is back to all its glory now. Wishing you happy jetting!
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi sir, can this thread be merged to the pandit auto thread?
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet