1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet version 2.0 update 14

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Kapalin, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Kapalin

Kapalin Novizio

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Guys, got my new Linea T-Jet on Oct 27th version 2.0 update 14 code name dynamic, with lots of enhancement's :)

First a big thanks to TFI for all the motivation to buy this beauty.

Delivery experience was smooth, the dealer gave the vehicle on committed date, along with a cake and 10 liters of fuel filled in, accessories are mud flap,mats and car cover. The sales guy gave a small demo of the vehicle, the sun beam gold/grey at times looked excellent and they handed the key and manual kit to my dad. The first to sit in the car was my cute little daughter, she was very much excited than me :)

Then I got bit nervous like a beginner, how I am going to drive this beauty safe to my home on a Monday evening traffic in Chennai(20kms to home). But made it to home successfully with a slight miss from govt bus, biker kissed the side mirrors, sudden break to miss the auto. My BP level just shooted that 2 hrs :) Hate metros for this one reason(can't help have to live with it).
    (delayed as I thought should fill the tank with shell super unleaded, so had to travel another 6 kms from showroom). Pooja is done on a near by Ganesh temple.

Attaching few pics

WP_20141031_12_17_18_Pro.jpg

WP_20141031_12_17_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20141031_11_47_06_Pro.jpg
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Congrats...color looks pretty good. happy miles and moments..
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow Beautiful pics @Kapalin !
    Congratulations!

This is the first SunBeam Gold Linea which I am looking to. And i guess first on Tfi too :cool:.

Can we have few more shots of the ride in a bright sunny day,, so as to check whats the difference in beige color of earlier ones and newer ones.
    Dilip patel likes this.
  4. Kapalin

Kapalin Novizio

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you nbvcrao and pabhishek

I am planning for a long trip, I will post more pictures and driving experience of the jet.
  5. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Kapalin Congrats and best wishes for you and your Tjet. Excellent colour.Also My favourite colour.
    One quick question... What made you chose Tjet over Linea Multijet or Avventura Multijet? Your honest reply will help potential buyers in choosing between these three fiat cars all priced around 9 to10 lakhs OTR
  6. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulation buddy
  7. Kapalin

Kapalin Novizio

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you Santosh. I was driving Honda city gxi for almost 4 years(dolphin model second owner). I liked the idsi refined engine and its very smooth. My daily commute to Office is by company cab. So the diesel vehicle was never an option. The dealer was ready to give 1 lakh discount + accessories for linea multijet.

my priority was good build and ride quality along with sufficient power and big boot space. I wanted a drivers car this time(being selfish) because my whole family was hoping I would buy a new Honda city as they got used to the spacious cabin :)
    lastly I love the Linea design.
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats sir. Unlike other cars Fiat cars have a soul.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Man, what a stance the car has. Everytime I see it, I feel the urge to own one just for the sakes.

Heartiest congratulations @Kapalin on the car, it looks every inch royal. Good to know that you had a good dealership experience.

Enjoy Jetting and fly safely.
  10. Kapalin

Kapalin Novizio

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you all for the wishes :)