1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Ferrariscdr, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Dear All,

Sharing some of pictures of my Linea T-Jet plus.

IMG-20120226-00228.jpg

T-jet1.jpg

IMG-20120226-00236.jpg

IMG-20120226-00234.jpg

IMG-20120226-00233.jpg

IMG-20120226-00232.jpg

IMG-20120226-00231.jpg

IMG-20120226-00227.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01273.jpg
    6 people like this.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ohhh holy spirit!! Scuderia, She looks a pure sinner:devil. Man!! you made my day!
    In the first two pics, i thought it's T-Wine but later on realize it's biscuit color. What FIAT calls it?? How do they manage such colors. I mean all their metallic colors manage multiple shades individually depending what time it is viz. Morning, noon, evening, late night:-(!! Only Italians can manage it so stylish.

Congrats by the way for your Evil-Devil of Machine:mischievous..!! You Rock!
    1 person likes this.
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    These pics best depict the duality of Bronzo Scurro! I own one and even I was sure after the first two pics that its a Tuscan Wine.
    Congrats mate!
    1 person likes this.
  4. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Woah! Enjoy the beauty and get your words out :p
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Thanks everyone...and I thank my wife for choosing this color. Yes even I was surprised when I first saw this car. it has multiple color effect depending the time - during shades it looks either TW or Black and in light it looks chocolate.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Stunner!

Congratulations. Bronzo Scuro is one helluva color.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Congrats on your beauty
    1 person likes this.
  8. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Bronzo Scuro is a unique colour, so congratulations, enjoy the beauty for as many as miles.

@gurjinder, presently I'm not able to get my piece of T-jet+, because the dealers at our place(Srinagar & Jammu) seem to be showing no interest
    in selling few more 2011-Tjets. They are getting a customer (who, they don't realise,happens to be a FIAT-Lover) without rearching for the one.
    They are not good traders(bussiness men).
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats , i Luv the Color, its a Masterpiece from FIAT..
    Write more on the Tjet+,
  10. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Thanks everyone for appreciating the color choice...what to write more. we all know everything about T-Jet. Touch wood!! i have not faced any issue till now with this vehicle and everything is going perfect. Sometimes this vehicle scares me on bangalore road and I feel i wont be able to control it. Now have set speed limiter to 80kmph. Within this range itself i can easily overtake any vehicle (Civic, corolla, city etc etc) and without any intention to do it, it just happens. it has amazing stability on roads that you can maneuver swiftly in a zig zag. Again this is no rash driving!!. I feel really proud to have it.