1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Linea T-Jet+ in Bossa Nova White

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by shree, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Sree on owning T-Jet+ or say Civilian Jet.
    Go to Concorde Dairy Circle, they have plenty of Linea scale models, grab one. No idea if Fiat is having separate scale model for T-Jet though.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

CONGRATS! White is Killer color on Linea. Do share your T-Jet experience.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratualtions and best wishes, shree, on becoming a proud owner of a precious possession. Happy and safe driving in your Linea T-Jet.
  4. shree

shree

Bangalore
    Today my son pointed me that FIAT logo in one of the wheels is missing :A . I am not sure if it fell off or somebody took it. I guess former is the case since it is missing from only one wheel.

Do you guys know how much does it cost and can I buy only one or it has to be in a set of 4. Without this red logo, I feel wheel looks very plain and looses its character. Want to replace this as soon as possible.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  6. shree

shree

Bangalore
    Ravi, Thanks a lot for this information. Does this mean that it is not available in India :anyone
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    shree it's available with ASS.
  8. shree

shree

Bangalore
    Thanks Vijay. Will check it out tomorrow.
  9. shree

shree

Bangalore
    Finally I got the wheel logo(located at wheel centre) yesterday after 6 weeks of following up with KHT motors. Price is Rs291 for each piece. Problem was KHT motors showrooms folks thought it is an accessory and they were trying to procure from the accessory department. But it is apparently spare part and was available all these days sitting in their store room.